Just got back from the game, Im beat, tired and guess what?

k9cane

Senior
it's a helluva feeling. It wasn't perfect, it wasn't a masterpiece, but in many ways, it's Mona Lisa

UM was body-punched for much of the game but they never allowed Florida to break them. This right here, is what U-Tough embodies. Being 15 round fighters and finding a way to win through adversity when you aren't hitting on all cylinders.

I dont think Miami will face a better defensive front the rest of the year.

Defensively, they now have a mix of grown men and talented youngsters. ( So umm, yeah, it wasn't 'the skeem') But I'll say this, Denze Perryman played a great game. Every tackle that needed to be made, he seemed to be the guy make it and he brought the plastic all day. He was physical, stout and intense. This was some Dan Morgan-stuff he was doing out there.

I think this is a watershed moment for the Golden regime. He/UM needed this. They can build off the momentum of this victory for years to come and looking ahead, they have a BYE and then Savannah St and USF. Tell me this schedule isn't working out perfectly?

But as Golden says, 'deserve victory' and 'be the same guy every day.' You know that will be preaching that for the next two weeks

Advertisement
WE stood toe to toe with a tough *** defense and physical offense and wouldn't be denied. This game will be huge moving forward.

Advertisement
Well worth the trip from Dallas to Ft Lauderale and the cost of tickets. Some things to critique, but I'm f-ing happy!!!!

I am happy, I am proud, I am exhausted, and....I am actually very sunburned....

It was more of a Monet, but man it was beautiful to get the last laugh, go 2-0 with a juicy W off the hated, and watch their sad *** faces leave the building and slither back home. GO CANES!

One other point, as much hype as Eddie Johnson got last year, it's not the Millionaire, Thurston Armbrister, who has taken that spot and guess what? UM is better off for it. He's a reliable, solid, coal-shoveler( as Golden would say) that has bought-in and turned himself into a player. Love the way he was coming downhill and attacking those running plays

Again, stick with this current program/culture and good things will happen.

Armbrister is an example of that

Advertisement
K9 it was great seeing you again yesterday and yes the fight analogy is perfect. We were Ali and they were Frazier in the Thrilla in Manila as we got hit every which way but just as soon as they were ready to land finishing blow we beat them to the punch.

GAMEBALL: THURSTON ARMBRISTER

He had a **** of a game

For the amount of time our D was on the field you cannot complain one bit about the yards or anything they gave up.

Unreal how little our O Did after the 1st quarter and the way our Defense played. HATS off

Advertisement
No voice and hung over this morning, but **** was it worth it. Great game and great crowd,

He had a **** of a game

Yea he did. Also thought Tyrone Cornelius showed up big when plays were needed to made. DP was flat out nasty. THoward blanketed their WR all game. Safety play was solid & DL got after it all game. I've still got wood.

Keep recruiting, keep building, Golden is building a monster. Our little brothers in the state know it, and they scared!

Advertisement

He had a **** of a game

Yea he did. Also thought Tyrone Cornelius showed up big when plays were needed to made. DP was flat out nasty. THoward blanketed their WR all game. Safety play was solid & DL got after it all game. I've still got wood.

TC, as Al calls him, is one of the coaches favorites. Our coaches saw it in him early on, they just needed time! As the for the second point in bold, me too!!!

Advertisement
Back