Just going to leave this here...

29.jpg

Advertisement
Is Burt Reynolds really throwing up The U there or is that a coincidence?

If real, He just went up a bunch of notches in my book.

Hate to break it to you all but we got a lot if work to do before we're back to FSU's level. They've beaten us three straight years? Had 8 draft picks?

I loathe them but don't think these issues matter. They still have a ton of talent and we've still got NoDforU coaching us

Hate to break it to you all but we got a lot if work to do before we're back to FSU's level. They've beaten us three straight years? Had 8 draft picks?

I loathe them but don't think these issues matter. They still have a ton of talent and we've still got NoDforU coaching us
**** FSUck they will NEVER EVER be on OUR level FSUck is motel 6 Miami is the presidential suite at caesars palace. They have and always will be the inferior program so don't get it twisted

Advertisement

They just had their peak season under Jimbobo. They had a 5th year starting QB that people were saying was a heisman contender, they had all their starters coming back, they had all those six star recruits...and they lose to NC state, yeah, they're ahead of us right now, even Al said it, but at least we can say the best is yet to come

FSU's level? F that. That trailer trash has never been something to aspire to. We need to get back to our level and let them drool at our national championships the way God intended (and sent Olsen to ensure).

Advertisement

I somewhat agree.... i mean this thread is sort of ridiculous.

FSU getting Jeremy Pruitt, the man who is responsible for getting guys like Eddie Williams and Hasan Clinton-Dix, is an upgrade over Mark Stoops.... and even though Matthew Thomas doesnt want to go there (lol) they still had like 3 or 4 other elite LBs that committed to FSU that same year. and FSU doesnt even need Keith Bryant.

But Miami aint that far from where they are currently at as a program.... some things just have to happen first. (1. Winning 2. closure to the NCAA investigatiion)

FSU getting Jeremy Pruitt, the man who is responsible for getting guys like Eddie Williams and Hasan Clinton-Dix, is an upgrade over Mark Stoops.... and even though Matthew Thomas doesnt want to go there (lol) they still had like 3 or 4 other elite LBs that committed to FSU that same year. and FSU doesnt even need Keith Bryant.

But Miami aint that far from where they are currently at as a program.... some things just have to happen first. (1. Winning 2. closure to the NCAA investigatiion)
They are beastly on the trail theres no doubt about it, hopefully we start doing the same on the DLINE

<------------5>2
And then when an FsU fan says "it's about recent success" ask them when there last NC was and we've won one (or two) since then

There better than us right now, im a now type of dude. Hopefully we can change that but I still think we are ways away from being an elite team. Hopefully the NCAA **** is over soon and we recruit better than last year on the DLINE if not they will probably beat us again this year, until we get those Miami guys to come to UM. I expect 8 to 9 wins this year and I would be shocked if we beat UF or FSU and if we do its a **** of a job by this current staff. I think the staff is capable of stealing one of those games but battles are won in the trenches and FSU and UF are better in the trenches. Gotta get Cook and we need to stop letting guys fall through the cracks if we want to win. OK give me my negs still a die hard Miami fan either way just keeping it real and giving my opinion based on the results of recent um fsu and uf teams.

<------------5>2
And then when an FsU fan says "it's about recent success" ask them when there last NC was and we've won one (or two) since then

There better than us right now, im a now type of dude. Hopefully we can change that but I still think we are ways away from being an elite team. Hopefully the NCAA **** is over soon and we recruit better than last year on the DLINE if not they will probably beat us again this year, until we get those Miami guys to come to UM. I expect 8 to 9 wins this year and I would be shocked if we beat UF or FSU and if we do its a **** of a job by this current staff. I think the staff is capable of stealing one of those games but battles are won in the trenches and FSU and UF are better in the trenches. Gotta get Cook and we need to stop letting guys fall through the cracks if we want to win. OK give me my negs still a die hard Miami fan either way just keeping it real and giving my opinion based on the results of recent um fsu and uf teams.
Ok I know that losing to UVA is pathetic, but losing to loser vile and nc state is just as bad

Advertisement

This is completely false.

Pruitt was the "secondary coach."

Everybody knows Saban doesn't allow anybody to touch his DB's. It's just like Jimbo with QB's, Craig/Coley were "coaches," but Jimbo ran the show.

Advertisement
I must Negg-Warn you for this one, only because it caused me heart palpitations when I read that you expect us to fall to both UF and FSU! **** to the No! I will NOT believe that. Can't Believe that. Wont Do IT!!

Now you stop wishing that EVIL on us RickyBobby!!!

<------------5>2

<------------5>2

Ok I know that losing to UVA is pathetic, but losing to loser vile and nc state is just as bad

Yea u have a point especially with all the talent they have in the trenches.

I must Negg-Warn you for this one, only because it caused me heart palpitations when I read that you expect us to fall to both UF and FSU! **** to the No! I will NOT believe that. Can't Believe that. Wont Do IT!!

<------------5>2

LOL i feel the same it hurts me to say it but they just recruit better as of now, every other team on our sched we should beat, if we beat Florida I might catch a heart attack and die. That to me is Mr. Goldens game to let the SEC and the CFB world we coming with sanctions and still pillaging your village. Then years later with no sanctions we rapin Bama and erbody else. He has to beat Florida has to.

I agree homie. Every Coach has a defining moment early in his career. I think this just might be that moment for Coach G. If he can have our team ready and we play lights out, **** if we can put up 35 pts on them, their offense isn't good enough to have that type of production. I do not think we will win in the trenches on Defense but I do think our O-Line can hold their own but our passing game will be the difference. Also, Florida is notorious for starting the season off slow...maybe that plays to our favor too.

<------------5>2

LOL i feel the same it hurts me to say it but they just recruit better as of now, every other team on our sched we should beat, if we beat Florida I might catch a heart attack and die. That to me is Mr. Goldens game to let the SEC and the CFB world we coming with sanctions and still pillaging your village. Then years later with no sanctions we rapin Bama and erbody else. He has to beat Florida has to.

Advertisement
Back