Just get the DUB!!!

JOE'CANE

Senior
Idc how ugly the dub is. Idc how pretty the dub is. Idc if the final score is 3-0 or 50-0 just win the game.

idc if we throw for 400 and rush for 20 or rush for 400 and throw for 20, just win.

Coming off a bye week, friday night black out, Covid issues, "ugly performances" lately, etc, JUST GET THE WIN!!!

Advertisement
naw man, gotta disagree.. we've had too many ugly games this year... we need to start kicking on all cylinders already!!! going into this stretch...

naw man, gotta disagree.. we've had too many ugly games this year... we need to start kicking on all cylinders already!!! going into this stretch...
Y’all swear this playoff team lol..just let **** play out fellas. A dub is a dub at this point. All that matters as a program is the talent we accumulate and the Ws in the win column

Last edited:
Advertisement
If it's a choice between a win and a loss, I'll choose a win every time.

If it's a choice between a dominating win and an ugly win, I'll choose dominating win.

We don't get those choices.

Advertisement
Idc how ugly the dub is. Idc how pretty the dub is. Idc if the final score is 3-0 or 50-0 just win the game.

idc if we throw for 400 and rush for 20 or rush for 400 and throw for 20, just win.

Coming off a bye week, friday night black out, Covid issues, "ugly performances" lately, etc, JUST GET THE WIN!!!
Yep we dont have the depth to have to many players out at alot of positions so any win is a good win

Yup, just get the win.

The usual suspects can beat the NC or bust drums again starting next Spring.

Advertisement
I know this is another topic but Clemson isn't so confident they are going to win. Anna, their somewhat smug 247 writer, is less than confident this week . Both 247 reporters think it's going to be a close game - low scoring, too. They are concerned about the absences on their defense. ND has one of the best, if not the best, Olines in the ACC.

If they win, ND has BC, UNC and Wake left who could give them a game. Clemson has Va Tech away. Pitt and FSU won't give them a game

Advertisement
Yep we dont have the depth to have to many players out at alot of positions so any win is a good win
Our reality is that we can be a very good to great team but we are not a dominant team.

Manny saids and does things I dnt agree with but onething he said acouple weeks ago on the Joe Rose show was spot on. He said Miami should always beat UVA UNC and Duke but the truth is we haven't so thats where we are at.

I know this is another topic but Clemson isn't so confident they are going to win. Anna, their somewhat smug 247 writer, is less than confident this week . Both 247 reporters think it's going to be a close game - low scoring, too. They are concerned about the absences on their defense. ND has one of the best, if not the best, Olines in the ACC.

If they win, ND has BC, UNC and Wake left who could give them a game. Clemson has Va Tech away. Pitt and FSU won't give them a game
The best outcome for us is Clemson blowing out ND. But we just need to handle our biz and WIN!!!

Advertisement
Back