Just For Fun LOL.......

If Golden and Dorito were Zombies. How would you dispatch them? Hope they don't delete this could be funny!

I am not into the zombie thing, but I have a ton of old .30'06 rifle and .30 carbine and .45 APC surplus ammo that I am willing to put to use. Those that work on zombies?

***** this zombie question. I want to see you two duke it out over ownership of your handle.

Been known as Gator Hatar since late 80's! Even had a Gatah Hatar front tag with a U on the Altima back in the day. Promise nest time I join a public board I'll check the thousands of handles before listing my own.

You landed some really impressive jabs in the first round. You're clearly leading.

Gatorhater?

Wow, a throw down with a kindred soul. Is the basis greatest hate of the gator, time in grade, of technical ownership rights based on first use?

I'll start with being in the holy of holies for the blasphemous FLOP. Who knew the Glory that would come later that would make that moment matter so much more. SO my hate goes way back and burns very very hot. A more pleasant memory was The Prophet, Fran Curci, telling a bunch swamp scum that Miami would win a National Title BEFORE the scales won a SEC.

On a technical note, Gator Hater might hold the edge on claiming the name. He seems to have begun using it before me. However, since IP has become my field in my old age, I point out that my usage differs from his in that it is one word not two. His is more a the nature of a name, while my is clearly a moniker/ aka.

There are some rumors that many live 4 footed gators were seen dead in areas I might or might not have been around short before their demises from lead poisoning -- if body count matters.

Regardless of claim, I am certain we are in complete agreement that gators are the lowest form of life there is.

Advertisement
If Golden and Dorito were Zombies. How would you dispatch them? Hope they don't delete this could be funny!

I am not into the zombie thing, but I have a ton of old .30'06 rifle and .30 carbine and .45 APC surplus ammo that I am willing to put to use. Those that work on zombies?

***** this zombie question. I want to see you two duke it out over ownership of your handle.

Been known as Gator Hatar since late 80's! Even had a Gatah Hatar front tag with a U on the Altima back in the day. Promise nest time I join a public board I'll check the thousands of handles before listing my own.

I will be happy to prepare a mutual permissive TM use to preserve our peaceful hunting of the slimy creature in all habitats. We cannot allow this to come between us in this Holy War.

Advertisement
Back