Just fix it and Improve.

LatinCane

Sophomore
The team has regressed every week. September was bad. Honeymoon is over. This staff has two weeks to fix every aspect of this team before ACC play. Miami is not getting their money worth. We are not getting our money’s worth. I thought this season would be a tweak and transition not a rebuild. I was wrong. This is a total rebuild. I hope it doesn’t get worse but it just might.

So, the entire team had two weeks to take a breath, rehab, recover and regroup. Two weeks to teach and practice. Regroup physically and mentally.

My hope is that we can improve on last year’s record, play some of the young guys and bring in a great recruiting class. That’s it. Hope and expectations beyond that on what Miami currently is are extremely unrealistic. Progress, even the minimal is progress. September was all regress. September is over.

The two weeks will be good for us! This current feeling sucks, but I’m not going anywhere. This is my team. I don’t have a pro team, I have no heart space for anything else. I didn’t go to Miami, I went to James Madison University, but JMU was five years, Miami has been most of my life.
All in on Miami. This is it. Will go to a couple of more home games and a couple of more away games. Ill get season tickets next year.

Just fix it. The UM community deserves better.

I’m not going to trash the team. We are who we are right now. Hope to at least see improvements in two weeks and going forward. Hope some true leaders arise. Hope we can get some players back. Hope the coaches earn their salaries. Hope we get some recruiting help.

Just fix it and improve. See y’all in two weeks! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Every aspect of this team is broken.... even ST. If you were watching, the ST line gets manhandled everytime... nearly blocked 2 punts

My hope is that we can improve on last year’s record,

Pretty much out of the question at this point. A lot more likely that we finish with a losing record than an 8 win season. Even if we manage to beat UNC, we’ll turn around the next week and lose to VT, and so on.

FSU and Clemson are going to be ugly.

Advertisement
Every aspect of this team is broken.... even ST. If you were watching, the ST line gets manhandled everytime... nearly blocked 2 punts
ST was suppose to be one of the strengths of 2022. Cost us 13 points and the game last week. Now Hedley may be hurt. Hoping he can heal and they can fix the issues the next two weeks.

If there's anything I know about in CFB...it's DBs and STs.....In the last 15+ yrs it's been garbage (as a whole)

Advertisement
Back