Just enjoy it.

KevinCaneFace

Senior
Losses won’t change anything. Firing Diaz won’t change anything. Firing Blake won’t even change anything. This program has rotated AD’s, coaches and losses for 20+ years.

You know what we haven’t had in 20 years? A guy like TVD who talks it and walks it. Enjoy every offensive drive for the next two years before he leaves for the NFL.

This kid will make Saturdays fun.

Advertisement
Losses won’t change anything. Firing Diaz won’t change anything. Firing Blake won’t even change anything. This program has rotated AD’s, coaches and losses for 20+ years.

You know what we haven’t had in 20 years? A guy like TVD who talks it and walks it. Enjoy every offensive drive for the next two years before he leaves for the NFL.

Bingo. We've been waiting on a legit QB we have one. I'm thankful. They make recruiting easier. Receivers, rb's and tight ends want to play in an offense like this with TVD

If I'm a high school 5 star WR, I'm calling Manny tonight and saying, "I officially commit to the University of Miami."

I hear he's been taking reps at MLB too. He's the missing piece on the defense too. After defense he's gonna field punts. Finally he's gonna kick Blake James out of the AD's office and hire himself a real head coach. 🤣

Advertisement
We’ve had many false hope QB’s since Dorsey.

As much as I want to get excited about TVD, we need to see more and have it be sustained.

1,000 percent. I keep shaking my head that out best "LB" is a converted safety. If/Only ***** would have hired a true DC and recruited LB's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back