Just double checking…away tickets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct. I called on Friday and asked. Probably a week out. Some of the hold up is Florida. Waiting on those ******** to give Miami the ticket prices.
Wonder what the limit will be for amount of away tickets you can purchase. We got a big group trying to get to that Florida game.

Advertisement
Depends on what Hurricane Club Tier you are to start.
We are lower tier. I am not sure what it is. We have 7 season tickets. We will be able to get a lot but trying to get them together but it is fine either way just want to be there when we beat that ***.

do we know the date home games go on sale ? I'm trying to go to VT Friday night game this year ! be first game on hard rock for me I can't wait!! . also what is best section to sit in ???
I'm trying to do the same homie! Will be my first game at Hard Rock & and first Canes game ever for my wife and daughter!

Advertisement
I think for the UF game it might be more restricted. It’s been a minute since I’ve been to a game in Gainesville. Actually it’s been like 16 years.

It will all depend on how many tickets the Gators make available, and how many we get at particular price levels.

If there is scarcity for the best tickets, I guaran-*******-tee you that the Golden Canes will max their orders. Happened the last time too.

It will all depend on how many tickets the Gators make available, and how many we get at particular price levels.

If there is scarcity for the best tickets, I guaran-*******-tee you that the Golden Canes will max their orders. Happened the last time too.

Yeah, but you and I should be OK. I think.

Advertisement
I’m waiting on the tickets to the Cal game. Want to sit in the Cane section.
I got some fam in LA & my brother is in Sacramento. I’m thinking about flying into Sac Town, then drive or catch the train to Berkeley. Definitely will be an away game were I try to get max tickets..Trying to turn it into a family vacay and whoever wants to hit the game can do so…plus Cal is like top 10 on most list for nicest landscapes surrounding their stadium.

Advertisement
Back