Just bought tickets!

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
I have been a die hard fan since the 83 National Championship game. Probably still the best game I have ever seen. I have never seen Miami play in person though. I live in Texas and many of my friends are LSU fans. I’m tired of having to listen to their nonsense since the last time we played. I am beyond excited to go see us beat the crap out of LSU this Sunday! I’ll be in section C110, row 18.

Advertisement
I'm in the same section, row 7
I played for many years but only seen a few games as a fan. Those games have been a long time ago though. How are our seats? I would think that they are really good but I almost bought some in 210 thinking the view might be a little better.

I played for many years but only seen a few games as a fan. Those games have been a long time ago though. How are our seats? I would think that they are really good but I almost bought some in 210 thinking the view might be a little better.
From the virtual view, they look great. I looked at 210 but at the time, they were a couple hundred more. From everything I've read, I don't think there's a bad seat in the house

From the virtual view, they look great. I looked at 210 but at the time, they were a couple hundred more. From everything I've read, I don't think there's a bad seat in the house

What time should we get to the stadium before the game starts? It’s probably going to take awhile to park and get in I guess.

Advertisement
What time should we get to the stadium before the game starts? It’s probably going to take awhile to park and get in I guess.
I'm going to the Canes United tailgate. I'm assuming we'll probably start walking to the stadium about an hour and a half or so before kickoff

There’s not a bad seat in the house at Jerry’s World. You’ll be happy with what you picked up. Great to see so many Canes fans are going to be in attendance. I hope we get close to 20,000 in the stands. It’s already going to be a huge LSU advantage. But we can treat it just like Doak and we’ll be ok

Here’s a schedule

Attachments

• 59B8043A-8EE6-4EEE-BC79-703434003153.jpeg
    59B8043A-8EE6-4EEE-BC79-703434003153.jpeg
    735.1 KB · Views: 60
Advertisement
I'm buying my ticket today after work. I've heard the same thing from others that there isn't a bad seat in the house. Hopefully I bump into some of you guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t find my orange shirt. Can you buy them at the stadium? What is the “fan zone “ that opens at 3:30pm ?

Can’t find my orange shirt. Can you buy them at the stadium? What is the “fan zone “ that opens at 3:30pm ?
Just toured the stadium, I bought an Advocare Classic T shirt but they didn't have any orange. Not sure what the fan zone is, I was wondering myself but what I saw was in the pro shop

Advertisement
Back