Just adding Leonard Taylor...

I’m dumbfounded at our team score. Many of our commits are CRIMINALLY UNDERVALUED. I’m not just saying that with my orange and green glasses on I’m basing it off film and production alone

There haven’t really been any camps or 7v7 so these sites haven’t had any reason or excuse to move kids around really. Hard to justify bumping kids when they have done nothing since playing last year. Some won’t play this year so not sure how 247 is going to handle all that.

Advertisement
When this cycle started I was more than happy with a top 15 class. If we can sneak up into the top 10 would be one of the greatest recruiting victories in our history considering coming off a 6-7 year.
there isnt no if about it, we'll have a top 10 class. Get Leonard Taylor in August and then let any of the following join (Brashard, Yulkieth, Markevious, Chase Smith, Thomas Davis, Jason Marshall)

Let's see how it goes for Cristobal when Big Daddy Knight dies and Nike says "f#ck that" to putting hundreds of millions into the program and bagging recruits.

knight has to be the one of the healthiest octogenarians on the planet though, especially with the money he has to keep himself that way. unless he goes full steve jobs, i wouldn't be surprised to see him still kicking around in his 90s.

Advertisement
**** I hope! Is this speculation or do you have a sauce? Not asking who your sauce is just excited af if you’re in the know and it’s true

I have no sauces on anything this year. My main sauce is connected to Tennessee program and we aren’t battling them for anyone this year. I haven’t wasted my time asking about Lewis.

I just believe that’s who we have lined up based on everything out there

At some point a top QB has to pop for us. No way one can sit around and see this class and not decide to join in.
If it happens, Garcia would be a great addition. If it doesn’t happen then we got tvd who likely will redshirt this year so we good either way

Advertisement
Just get the South Florida dawgs and don’t worry about class rankings. These are the kind of kids that won us championships. I’ll take Bronson over any other WR, Big Baby over any other OG, Kinchens over any other safety. We’re bringing in the right guys.

Bring me them big DL's (Jerome style), them long rangy, twitchy DE's and we in business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back