Just a thought

jazperbc

Freshman
Top programs have great coaches, players and fan support. Right now the jury is out on all of that and in no particular order. Fan criticism is fine. It does help move the needle from athletic department changes and urgency from the team. I understand the view point that folks want to boycott the games but that just makes things worse. Lack of fan support will further slow down any chance to get the program back, new coach or not. Better players may transfer to other schools and top recruits may decide to go elsewhere. Continue to do what you are all doing but go to the games and support the team on gameday. It may help. Not going will only hurt. It is likely some top recruits leave South Florida because they don't want to play in front of empty seats...... Besides just lobbying the school for other changes maybe we should be asking them to reduce the ticket prices and have all games later in the day to get more folks in the seats.

Advertisement
tenor (13).gif

Fan support aint helping Nebraska. Naa they need to know we not taking that bullsh!t. They complain about money while collecting ACC checks. The only way we an show them we are pizzed and not taking it is not going. Sorry, if kids are not getting coached up properly then who we recruit is a secondary thing to all that needs to be changed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Top programs have great coaches, players and fan support. Right now the jury is out on all of that and in no particular order. Fan criticism is fine. It does help move the needle from athletic department changes and urgency from the team. I understand the view point that folks want to boycott the games but that just makes things worse. Lack of fan support will further slow down any chance to get the program back, new coach or not. Better players may transfer to other schools and top recruits may decide to go elsewhere. Continue to do what you are all doing but go to the games and support the team on gameday. It may help. Not going will only hurt. It is likely some top recruits leave South Florida because they don't want to play in front of empty seats...... Besides just lobbying the school for other changes maybe we should be asking them to reduce the ticket prices and have all games later in the day to get more folks in the seats.

Sounds good. I just ponied up $2K for a trip from Norcal to Miami to see the App State and Michigan State games. Since you're all about us continuing our support, I'll give you two options (yours and mine).

1). You pay for my airfare, hotel, rental car, meals, and game ticket for the Va Tech game, which was next scheduled trip.

2). I'll donate the $1200 I was going to spend for the Va Tech game on banners to fly over South Beach, downtown Miami, and the UM campus calling out various member of the UM Board of Distrustees BY NAME.

The ball's in your court, Jasper. Which direction we going here??? The boys in the WEZ are waiting for my donation.

Sounds good. I just ponied up $2K for a trip from Norcal to Miami to see the App State and Michigan State games. Since you're all about us continuing our support, I'll give you two options (yours and mine).

1). You pay for my airfare, hotel, rental car, meals, and game ticket for the Va Tech game, which was next scheduled trip.

2). I'll donate the $1200 I was going to spend for the Va Tech game on banners to fly over South Beach, downtown Miami, and the UM campus calling out various member of the UM Board of Distrustees BY NAME.

The ball's in your court, Jasper. Which direction we going here??? The boys in the WEZ are waiting for my donation.
@jazperbc do not choose option number 2.. based @SFbaycCane's posts here, he'll probably put something antisemitic in it. Not kidding, wish i was.

The ball's in your court, Jasper. Which direction we going here??? The boys in the WEZ are waiting for my donatation
Go ahead, fly your banner. Like I said criticism helps move the needle from athletic department changes and urgency from the team.

Advertisement

Just gotta love the people who love to talk about people who dont go to the game. Lots of people go. I live in Palm beach and it was a easy $600 going to App St with my girlfriend and staying one night in Broward. Can only guess the people making trips from Orlando, Jacksonville and then from out of state. When Golden wore everyone out there were no one at Clemson game, so people can act like because every game is not a sellout no one goes to the games. Naa it can get much much worse.

Go ahead, fly your banner. Like I said criticism helps move the needle from athletic department changes and urgency from the team.

So am I to assume you're not gonna pony up to keep me going to games?

Pffft. Some fan you are.

:sjfd4ytbgaemgtvaw2.jpg:

In Miami you will see less fans in the stadium if you suck. Even if all the die hards still go they will still feel it in their pockets when the stadium is even more empty than usual. Just watch this Saturday against a no name team after the bad start to the season. We had around 45k for each of the first two games. We might not even hit 30k for this one.

Advertisement
BLAKE, LISTEN WELL. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! Lol..

Just gotta love the people who love to talk about people who dont go to the game. Lots of people go.
It's wild, OP clearly doesnt go to games yet they are here trying to shame those of us that do to attend more. Nah, most of us have seen enough. We will be back if/when winning becomes important to the university administration

Advertisement
Back