Just A Suggestion

Lctw55

Recruit
I'm normally not a fan of the banners although they are funny sometimes. But after today, idgaf. Nothing was more embarrassing or hurt recruiting more than having your 5 year coach get buttf*cked at home for the worst loss in school history, and having the AD accept it like we played a triple overtime game.
With that said, if there's anyone here who works with the people who fly the banners. My suggestion for next weeks banner is this:

Golden IS The Sanction #FireBlakeJames #FireAlGolden

Advertisement
what hurt recruiting was no one in the stands against a top 10 team - our atmosphere might be bottom half in the Big 5 conferences

@Corey_Bender: So what are we dealing with? A recruit at the #Miami game tells me his time in Coral Gables feels more like a visit to #Clemson right now.

what hurt recruiting was no one in the stands against a top 10 team - our atmosphere might be bottom half in the Big 5 conferences

Sure...nothing to do with the incompetence of the HC.
But hey you keep holding on to Golden and trying to make excuses for him and the adminstration.

Advertisement
You are a top recruit in the nation and you can play in front of 70K or 7K - where are you going - idiot

Advertisement
You are a top recruit in the nation and you can play in front of 70K or 7K - where are you going - idiot

F' those who don't want to be a Cane.

Bring in Butch and he will show you how to build a championship team from 2nd and 3rd tier ballers that over-excel!!

Advertisement
Back