Just a rumor or is there smoke?

We are so worried about a TB that has gotten so few reps here

And with the reps he has he still has proven to be less the average my gosh we will be fine let him go to Syracuse and take this L next year

It's about depth, competition and special teams num nuts. No one is saying he is the next coming of Willis Mcgahee. Can't hurt to have our second string RB back for his senior year especially with Macfarland flipping to Maryland.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We are so worried about a TB that has gotten so few reps here

And with the reps he has he still has proven to be less the average my gosh we will be fine let him go to Syracuse and take this L next year

Do you understand that if Walton or Homer gets hurt, he would be our 2nd best RB? I don't thinks he's very good, but he's our best option now.

I don't think it's wise to count on Gray or Burns being able to help. We are dangerously thin at RB.

Advertisement
Gus Edwards is staying at the U? Pete have you heard about this or just a rumor?

LqpJv_s-200x150.gif

Didn't know you were a Gus fan.

(sarcasm people)

Gus staying is best for all parties involved.
He'll benefit from better Oline play.
Who know's?, maybe he can give us a little more of what we saw at VT 2014.

Advertisement
Can you please knock off the marijuana innuendos? Kids read this site. Mods, please delete the pothead posts.

Nobody likes being that 3rd string guy but let's be real for a minute. Homer will pass Gus up this spring and he's obviously not passing up Walton. Now if one of those two gets injured then Gus is the man and will get a ton of carries.

Advertisement
Back