Juniors - Draft Board

Canes82

Freshman
Premium
Has anyone got a solid idea of where our guys will fall?

I haven’t seen any of the three (McIntosh, Norton, Walton) falling in the top three rounds.

Advertisement
Walton will be a 3-4th rounder IMO, unless his 40 time is 4.4 or under. It's tough for him because he got hurt and then played another game or two hurt. He was looking really good at the beginning of the season.

I would draft McIntosh in the 3rd, however I think he'll go 4th-5th. Norton 5th-6th and I think Walton goes in the last two rounds as well as someone will get a major steal.
I feel like Canes fans don't watch other college teams and don't understand how players project into the NFL. Some thought Coley would go in the 2nd-3rd round yet he was drafted in the 7th.

Advertisement
Walton 5-7
Norton 5-7
RJ 3-5
Berrios 5-7 (expecting good combine #'s plus his utility as a return man could get him into the 5th.....and academics do matter when you're as accomplished as him, those type of players stick around in the NFL for a long time)

Walton 5-7
Norton 5-7
RJ 3-5
Berrios 5-7 (expecting good combine #'s plus his utility as a return man could get him into the 5th.....and academics do matter when you're as accomplished as him, those type of players stick around in the NFL for a long time)
Walton 5-7
Norton 5-7
RJ 3-5
Thomas and walton are ascending up draft boards lately, think both of them will go at least in the 3rd round.
Walton 3rd round
Thomas 2nd- to 3rd round
McIntosh 3-4th round
Norton 4th round
Herndon 5th round
Berries 6th round
Kc McDermott 6th round
Trent Harris .7th round or ufa(which is mind boggling why he’s being underrated)
Dee Delaney 7th round or ufa

Advertisement
Norton & McIntosh literally costed themselves millions lol I just can’t wrap my around around it. Must not be the brightest pair.

Still have the combine to impress potential suiters. Chad Thomas is the most NFL ready Miami player available. RJ moving up Norton moving down, somebody is going to steal Chris Herndon in the 5th. Trent Harris somehow finds a way to make it on an NFL roster because that's what he does.

I hope they all get drafted, but I'm really rooting for Trent Harris. Dude works his *** off, keeps quiet and produces results.

Advertisement
Walton will be a 3-4th rounder IMO, unless his 40 time is 4.4 or under. It's tough for him because he got hurt and then played another game or two hurt. He was looking really good at the beginning of the season.
Walton is not running a 4.4. He’s a 4.6 guy who will go day 3. Someone will get a steal.

Advertisement
Back