Junior Vandeross - remember the name

Tee3000

Live Life
Junior Vandeross - c/o 2022

That kid single handily almost beat American Heritage by himself last week. He mossed james williams ***...took it to them all. He was the best player on the field..by far. He’s a defensive player at the next level..only played offense this year bc the team needed him.

highlights against Herit

Freshman Season: 5 interceptions

Sophomore: 4 interceptions

legit 5-10, 190lbs..might be 5’11

Advertisement

That kid single handily almost beat American Heritage by himself last week. He mossed james williams ***...took it to them all. He was the best player on the field..by far. He’s a defensive player at the next level..only played offense this year bc the team needed him.

highlights against Herit

Name sounds familiar. Not quite sure where from. That tape against a stacked Heritage roster looks so amazing, if only for one night. With how our DB room is looking here and now (and always and forever sadly), we need all the help we can get. Never too much. If I didn't know better, I'd think this kid was gonna be a superstar. If we could finally sign a CB like this, we would be havin a party. I might even dance with my father (he's a big time Canes fan and alum). I'd rather have him just off his sophomore tape alone than another DJ Ivey that's for sure. He would def help our defensive backfield build a solid foundation for years to come. And as you all know, without a solid foundation, a house is not a home.

I trust your evaluations @Tee3000 , so I hope our staff looks into him, contacts him and shows him some love. There's nothing better than love. Have yourself a merry little Christmas fam.

Attachments

• 1500447343_072017h-mu-luther-vandross_t1070_h46f1cc4bef0607af87bb40854cdd5f68f60f5a1f.jpg
    1500447343_072017h-mu-luther-vandross_t1070_h46f1cc4bef0607af87bb40854cdd5f68f60f5a1f.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement

highlights against Herit

Please tell me his middle name is "Junior" and his first name is "Luther"...please...

And please tell me the Miami coaches have called Jordan Oladokun recently...

Please tell me his middle name is "Junior" and his first name is "Luther"...please...

And please tell me the Miami coaches have called Jordan Oladokun recently...
🤣🤣🤣🤣 sadly it’s his first name.

& miami has not unfortunately..he’s soooo good too. I wish we were smarter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Name sounds familiar. Not quite sure where from. That tape against a stacked Heritage roster looks so amazing, if only for one night. With how our DB room is looking here and now (and always and forever sadly), we need all the help we can get. Never too much. If I didn't know better, I'd think this kid was gonna be a superstar. If we could finally sign a CB like this, we would be havin a party. I might even dance with my father (he's a big time Canes fan and alum). I'd rather have him just off his sophomore tape alone than another DJ Ivey that's for sure. He would def help our defensive backfield build a solid foundation for years to come. And as you all know, without a solid foundation, a house is not a home.

I trust your evaluations @Tee3000 , so I hope our staff looks into him, contacts him and shows him some love. There's nothing better than love. Have yourself a merry little Christmas fam.
Thank you for watching the film bc you see what we all see. He’s truly elite & the 1st cousin of 5 star WR Mario Williams.

I was born & raised in south Florida...played against the best & watched some of the best. I’m 39 & he’s one of the best football players I have ever seen. You ever met someone that was just put on this earth to play football? That’s this kid.

Advertisement
Thank you for watching the film bc you see what we all see. He’s truly elite & the 1st cousin of 5 star WR Mario Williams.

I was born & raised in south Florida...played against the best & watched some of the best. I’m 39 & he’s one of the best football players I have ever seen. You ever met someone that was just put on this earth to play football? That’s this kid.

I think he looks like a great prospect and there's nobody I trust on west florida prospects more than you, ..... but my post was basically just an excuse to name a bunch of Luther Vandross song titles. lol

T3! I was just watching this kid’s tape for the 22 class, he’s definitely gonna be another baller from Jesuit.

He’s physically built like a RB & has natural athletic ability, he runs with good center of gravity & contact balance & at WR he’s a smooth route runner, he’ll be a very good DB in college.

This staff better start getting in tune with Tampa region, they’ve produced over 14 players in the NFL & churn’em out annually every class. Just like when we tried to tell’em about Jordan Young a whole 9 months before they ever even offered him, this staff be falling asleep at the wheel sometimes I swear.

Advertisement
Back