Junior Rosegreen(Hallandale HC) and 6'5 2022 DB propect Edric Weldon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have offered alot of secondary kids from what I have seen..is this a first come, first serve strategy? Do we have a list of kids who we would wait for until the very end? (KWilson, KRogers, etc) Just seems to be getting crowded on that secondary recruiting board.

If we beat Bama, we instantly have the best quality win in the Nation until someone beats Ohio State, Clemson, or Oklahoma. No reason for us to NOT be #1.
That's true but that will also be the biggest jump in history. We probably start the season off ranked anywhere from 15-20. They'll definitely have someone else in that spot.

We have offered alot of secondary kids from what I have seen..is this a first come, first serve strategy? Do we have a list of kids who we would wait for until the very end? (KWilson, KRogers, etc) Just seems to be getting crowded on that secondary recruiting board.
I've seen this explained before. Offers around this time really doesn't mean anything other than "We see you". Alot of offers now are non-committable. I think official offers goes out around August/September.

Advertisement
thats my dog coached with him 2 years ago.

One of my favorite AU players. He had that confidence you like. Since you know him, has he ever told you about the guy from uga that he **** near killed? Think that Gurvan Hall highschool clip. LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back