Junior highlights of 2013 ATH Johnell Barnes

Advertisement
In order to receive an offer I think he is one of those kids that has to go to the summer camps, work hard and try to impress the **** out of our coaches.

Kids got some skillz but doesn't look fast enough to play at UM. IDK maybe it's just me it is kind of late.

In order to receive an offer I think he is one of those kids that has to go to the summer camps, work hard and try to impress the **** out of our coaches.

Kids got some skillz but doesn't look fast enough to play at UM. IDK maybe it's just me it is kind of late.

I think he will really impress at camp. Smart kid too...he moves EXTREMELY well. If he runs under a 4.6 at the camp I think he will get an offer, because that is really the only question mark.

I think he will really impress at camp. Smart kid too...he moves EXTREMELY well. If he runs under a 4.6 at the camp I think he will get an offer, because that is really the only question mark.

+1 I think he'll be like Herb and will show off his athletism. He looks like the kind of Player Golden likes.

Advertisement
In a recent interview..

Might be a better CB on the next level and he is open to playing on the defense "I am definitely open to playing on defense," Barnes said. "I hope to play more cornerback this season because I know I can maybe play on defense at the next level."

Said Golden and Fisch came visited him two weeks ago.

Has an offer from UCONN and hearing from Miami, South Carolina, and Illinois.

Says he likes Miami "I grew up watching Miami play and I just always liked them. I liked the speed they played with and the colors of the team and the great players. They have it all."

Advertisement
Back