Junior day

Advertisement
I think we are having a big one March 24th. No idea who is coming or what the details are. Do we have spring practice that day?

I think donell harris is coming for the 2021 boys. For 2020 prospects I think johnny walker, DE from tampa, justin hodges from western, and DE bingley joned from NC will be there with his parents too. Walker and Hodges will be on commit watch. It should be a big event so I'm sure we'll have at least 10 commits attend with hopefully about that equal amount of targets too.

Advertisement
James Williams
Romello Brinson
Kahlil Brantley
Kamren Kinchens
Donnell Harris
Laurence Seymore
Chamon Metayer

Will all be there on 3/24, plus a whole bunch more.

Any idea where we stand with Amari Daniels? I never see/hear anything about his interest in us. I guess I could take that as my answer, but I'm holding out hope he's ours in the end.

Advertisement
Any idea where we stand with Amari Daniels? I never see/hear anything about his interest in us. I guess I could take that as my answer, but I'm holding out hope he's ours in the end.

I’m friends with Earl Little and his son played on the same team(forgot the name). He told me Amari was always reppin the U. FWIW

Advertisement
Brown and Richt weren’t recruiting him and coach Hickson was like “wtf?”... recently offered officially by Diaz.

Advertisement
Sadly it is... shodell who is better than ferman... had an interview with him and he said it was Hickson and Diaz that started recruiting him again. Said Brown had stopped contacting him but basically the entire offense staff was checked out like Shannon in 2010.

OMG what was that staff doing. 😔

Brown and Richt weren’t recruiting him and coach Hickson was like “wtf?”... recently offered officially by Diaz.
It makes sense. Brown and Richt never recruited a small running back here they just didnt like it. Im not saying I agree with it but I respect when coaches stick to their type it shows the have a vision

It makes sense. Brown and Richt never recruited a small running back here they just didnt like it. Im not saying I agree with it but I respect when coaches stick to their type it shows the have a vision
Evaluating, much like coaching is all about adjusting to what you have available. I like they had a certain vision, but when a transcending talent is there to be had, you revise the vision.

Advertisement
Back