Junior Day

Advertisement
Advertisement
And word is he's attending the Opening in Miami next weekend, so he won't make that FSU jr day either

I know Samuel is a 4 star but how's he look in person? How legit is he? All I know is he's on the shorter side.

Anybody got a list of FSU visitors today? Would be interesting to compare the lists. Sounds like their visitors must be mostly national guys since we've got everyone in SoFla coming today.

Advertisement
I'm getting my booty gifs ready! For my fellow hurricanes working on a Saturday...how the **** do I make my post into a spoiler alert?

Asante Samuel Jr stood up FSU today and came to UM instead....

Oh my

Be scared Jimbo, we finally comin

Cuckbo being asked for his reaction about Asante

IMG_3547.GIF

Sorry if it's already been answered elsewhere, but why no Samuel?

How old are you?

Why do some folks ask unanswerable questions - just to ask a question?

Is Pete supposed to be a mind reader? WHY isn't he coming?

Just knowing someone IS or IS NOT coming should be sufficient!

Some days, it's like a third grade class gets on their class computers and they all visit CIS.

Why hasn't Blades committed? What's his problem? I think he should already commit, don't you? Why doesn't *** come this weekend, instead of next weekend? Why? Why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody got a list of FSU visitors today? Would be interesting to compare the lists. Sounds like their visitors must be mostly national guys since we've got everyone in SoFla coming today.

Junior Day Visitor List

Interesting that they list Gurvan Hall, Cameron Jonas, William Barnes, and Owen Poppoe... Thought those guys were coming here, especially Hall

Never mind.. Dumb FSU reporters..

12:48 - Gurvan Hall and Trenell Troutman here.

More buzz that Hall could commit today.

Junior Day Visitor List

Interesting that they list Gurvan Hall, Cameron Jonas, William Barnes, and Owen Poppoe... Thought those guys were coming here, especially Hall

They show him visiting the 25th. They have a junior day this week and next just like Miami does.

Ideal DB class in a fairy tale world where soFla savages make a commitment to play together:

Safety: Frierson, Russell, Hall
CB: Jobe, Al Blades, DJ Ivey, and most importantly Tyson Campbell.

I realize Frierson and Jobe are interchangeable position wise.

You could take Russell off that list right now and it would still be the best DB class in college football history.

Advertisement
Back