Junior Day Preview Podcast

Advertisement
Strong Work on the podcast. Any chance they can get some alumni to give tours to the recruits?

FYI 247 is saying all three heritage kids expected(Surtain, Campbell, Schwartz) to miss because of a track meet. Not to worry though, they'll probably come next weekend and Lo Lingard with Avantae should be there

FYI 247 is saying all three heritage kids expected(Surtain, Campbell, Schwartz) to miss because of a track meet. Not to worry though, they'll probably come next weekend and Lo Lingard with Avantae should be there
Schwartz said he coming Sunday I believe

Advertisement
Would be amazing if guys like Pope, Hall, and Blades pulled the trigger soon. Keep all the national attention on our momentum.

Would be amazing if guys like Pope, Hall, and Blades pulled the trigger soon. Keep all the national attention on our momentum.

Not that it matters, but we move up to 2nd on 247 if we get those 3 guys committed. Barely behind PSU, who'll drop soon.

Advertisement
Pope Hall and Blades are my predictions for tomorrow. Dark horse we may not know about is the 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jobe is supposed to be and EE so I would think just fall

Jobe goes to Columbus, and they don't allow their athletes to graduate early I'm pretty sure.

he's going to prep this fall so Columbus has no control over his enrollment...i would think he'll enroll spring 18

Jobe has a lot of work to do in order to EE. Like A LOT. He might plan on it but there's still a lot that needs to happen.

Another good reason why he is going Prep.

Pope Hall and Blades are my predictions for tomorrow. Dark horse we may not know about is the 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be surprised if Blades does. Read somewhere recently he said he'd be committing in the Summer. Maybe coaches ask him to do it now?

Advertisement
Just feels like a different era in recruiting for Miami when we're talking about gaining up to 4 commitments over a junior day weekend, and not slouch guys either. Top 150, Top 100, some even Top 50 national prospects being mentioned as wanting to secure their place in this class. Momentum is strong right now and it seems like it might just be getting started.

Top 2 I'd like to commit this weekend

Mark Pope
Cam Davis

Don't really care about our WRs and DBs committing right away. I never ever worry about WRs at Miami. And this year, we're getting either a great class or an unbelievable class of DBs, even if we have to go to some plan B kids like Robede and Asante Samuel.

I want DTs and OLs first and foremost. I'd rather hear that Delone Scaife is shutting down his recruitment or that Barnes has us ahead of UF. Or a Briggs commitment.

Advertisement

Not that it matters, but we move up to 2nd on 247 if we get those 3 guys committed. Barely behind PSU, who'll drop soon.

Aren't we already 2nd? And if we landed those 3 this weekend, we should move well ahead of them. You couldn't tell me their class would be better than ours. Obviously class rankings mean nothing with a year left.

Advertisement
Back