Junior Day List (2020/2021)

I think he's corner more than safety? He's smallish...I can't say he is one of my top 4-5 at corner, but on tape he can def play, and I think may be a good offer as a pied piper in Dade.
The mistake that people are making is assuming we're going to land all our top targets at DB, unless yall haven't been paying attention the last 4 years that literally never happens lol

Which means prospects that may not be take now in Feb, suddenly become one later in the year in December/January 19/20 once crootin season starts.

A single snap hasn't been played in either college or High school, minds will be changed drastically from now til August, then again from August to November, then again from November to January. That's how it always is.

Advertisement
Carson Beck Left

Three team race of us, UF, and Bama

- private school setting is great

- loves the campus

- is going to continue coming to events

- apparently he’s a 4 1/2 hour drive away. Must literally be at the Southern most tip of Jville

- is now 6’3 1/2 214...seems he’s gonna be built similar to Andrew Luck.

Advertisement
The mistake that people are making is assuming we're going to land all our top targets at DB, unless yall haven't been paying attention the last 4 years that literally never happens lol

Which means prospects that may not be take now in Feb, suddenly become one later in the year in December/January 19/20 once crootin season starts.

A single snap hasn't been played in either college or High school, minds will be changed drastically from now til August, then again from August to November, then again from November to January. That's how it always is.

Oh I agree with all of that. Just saying the second group is huge too

Advertisement
Advertisement
It looks like two commits because Blake Baker just shot one out. So either Beck and Tennison or it’s Carter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back