Junior Day List (2020/2021)

Y’all ain’t gonna like this. It’s a real hard read on where Ronald Delancy is on the safety board. He might not get an offer. Per Ai

Advertisement
Y’all ain’t gonna like this. It’s a real hard read on where Ronald Delancy is on the safety board. He might not get an offer. Per Ai

I kinda thought he'd be iffy...Would like to make room for him though.

Just so many names this year at DB, even more than normal year.

Bryan Robinson is here. He was just at FSU yesterday I believe.

He was and the article there was that FSU is right up there with us but is still committed to us. Loves UM but having Dugans at FSU has him interested. Came across my phone from cbs sports. Can’t find the link anymore.

Advertisement
He was and the article there was that FSU is right up there with us but is still committed to us. Loves UM but having Dugans at FSU has him interested. Came across my phone from cbs sports. Can’t find the link anymore.
Na, str8 clickbait bro. I called Newberg out on it... he said in the comments his commitment is strong.

Advertisement

It’s on the FSU247 board.

Advertisement
It's just February, he'll get an offer before the year is over, you can bet on that.

I think he's corner more than safety? He's smallish...I can't say he is one of my top 4-5 at corner, but on tape he can def play, and I think may be a good offer as a pied piper in Dade.

Advertisement
Red Flag alert 🚨 🚨: Didnt catch this earlier but I noticed when I was searching to see if I missed anybody that Marc Britt is transferring to Miami Christian.

Miami christian = grade issues

Advertisement
Back