Junior Day - Jan 2012

Advertisement
Brandon Kublanow is a stud. He goes to my alma mater and just destroys people. Look out for him.

No Bosa?

JC

Would love to have Bosa, but he has been preaching BAMA for some time now. I expect him to end up there. Thinks the world of Saban and this was all prior to the NC this year.

The Junior QB from STA is going to rise through the rankings, John O'Korn I believe. We need to get on him. Kid has a real good frame and arm. Little bigger than Ruddock and a better arm. Transferred from out of state and won the job during the playoffs this year- Senior QB was moved to the slot. Says a lot of what they think of him given how things work at STA. He's a local pro-style type mold QB, he needs to be on our radar as well.

Advertisement
Kermit Whitfield is the best athlete in the whole state he is a great pick up.. 10.31 as a sophomore could be our fastest recruit ever

Advertisement
Kermit Whitfield is the best athlete in the whole state he is a great pick up.. 10.31 as a sophomore could be our fastest recruit ever

WR Levonte Whitfield numbers from the UA combine were impressive he was one of the fastest guys there:
Ht:5'7.5
Wt:?
40:4.43
Shuttle:4.13
3-cone:7.09
Vert:30"

This one is going to be interesting..
If FSU comes after him he might turn..
His cousin is Marvin Bracy and I am sure he will try to turn him..
His good friend and teammate of Bracy is RB AJ Turman who will be a beast by the time he gets to college..
Turman at the UA combine measured around 6'0 and 198lbs..
Turman will be at the Junior Day and some compare him to Adrian Peterson..

A.J.-Turman.jpg

RB AJ Turman

whitfield is CANE lock for sure... Another wideout to look out for is Jordan Cunningham... had over 1000 receiving yards as a sophmore..

Advertisement
Cunningham is also a Cane lock if offered.

But we NEED Stacey Coley in the '13 class.

Man, Golden is pushing every button, pulling every lever, and slugging every machine.

I'm sure Shannon had a junior day too - he just never mentioned it to the high schools or anyone else.

Advertisement
I'm happy to get this thing as big as it can get even if we get guys coming that have 0 intent of coming here. What this does is get us in there heads early.

WR Levonte Whitfield numbers from the UA combine were impressive he was one of the fastest guys there:
Ht:5'7.5
Wt:?
40:4.43
Shuttle:4.13
3-cone:7.09
Vert:30"

This one is going to be interesting..
If FSU comes after him he might turn..
His cousin is Marvin Bracy and I am sure he will try to turn him..
His good friend and teammate of Bracy is RB AJ Turman who will be a beast by the time he gets to college..
Turman at the UA combine measured around 6'0 and 198lbs..
Turman will be at the Junior Day and some compare him to Adrian Peterson..

35.jpg

RB AJ Turman

Nah Kermit hates FSU with a passion he is all cane and aj is slow as dirt but he has **** good balance... He should be the best running back In Orlando next season

Advertisement
Back