Junior Alexis leaves program

This is not good... I mean dude didnt belong here nor does wells. and a few other dudes.............. Thing is if we get hit with samctions. soon. we will need as many players on our team right now for depth...

seriously?

Whats wrong with his opinion?

if somebody doesn't belong here, how is it bad that they move on and we free up scholarships for next year to sign players who (hopefully) do

and yes, I read the depth part

What i mean irvin is we will get scholarship reductions next year meaning we wont have 85 wcholarship players with players like v davis and alexis leaving...Were gonna be short on players for scout team and just overall depth... we wont be able to sign more players next year because were gonna have scholarship reductions...

What does your crystal ball tell you about our W/L record this year? Coastal Champs? ACC?

Advertisement
This is not good... I mean dude didnt belong here nor does wells. and a few other dudes.............. Thing is if we get hit with samctions. soon. we will need as many players on our team right now for depth...

seriously?

Whats wrong with his opinion?

if somebody doesn't belong here, how is it bad that they move on and we free up scholarships for next year to sign players who (hopefully) do

and yes, I read the depth part

What i mean irvin is we will get scholarship reductions next year meaning we wont have 85 wcholarship players with players like v davis and alexis leaving...Were gonna be short on players for scout team and just overall depth... we wont be able to sign more players next year because were gonna have scholarship reductions...

I know what you meant. I still don't see losing Alexis as an issue. He was never going to contribute

losing schollys means you have to maximize each scholly. having some mofos taking a scholly and not contributing is exactly what you don't want ever BUT even more so if you have limited schollys.

translation for Vern - this is a very good thing no matter how you slice it. derp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back