2023 June 21st - 23rd Official Visits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking for a spot to take my wifey on our 10th wedding anniversary in July when we go down there. Guess what I just found

Don't take your wife to a steak house for your 10th anniversary if you want to make it to 20. :)

Check out Amara at Paraiso, amazing and romantic spot by one of my favorite chef's and people in Miami. Great view, vibe, energy. Try to get a res to time it before dusk so you can see the bay - well then at night, it's a whole different level. They also do a steak for 2 that I will put up against anything S&W (a chain with 10-12 restos across the country) does. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Don't take your wife to a steak house for your 10th anniversary if you want to make it to 20. :)

Check out Amara at Paraiso, amazing and romantic spot by one of my favorite chef's and people in Miami. Great view, vibe, energy. Try to get a res to time it before dusk so you can see the bay - well then at night, it's a whole different level. They also do a steak for 2 that I will put up against anything S&W (a chain with 10-12 restos across the country) does. My 2 cents.
This is what I pay for. Appreciate the info!

Breakfast at the Staples Center, quarter million cars on football fields, dinners made for kings. Times have changed. The era of luxury for nothing has set in and why we see transfers all around. Are we really setting a good example for these kids or does it even matter?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back