Jun 6 vs South Alabama (NCAAR) noon ESPN3

Advertisement
I'm frustrated, but I shouldn't be. This is what we've seen all year. A complete lack of offensive production. The at-bats are non threatening. Weak contact, lazy fly balls, and strikeouts.
No, you should be...because like me as real fans for decades, we are going to come back and hope they have figured a few things out. This year though, truly gluttons for punishment

Advertisement
It’s beyond pathetic at this point.

Even less amusing is that we have a staff that doesn’t seem to identify the complete lack of aggressiveness at the plate that leads to swinging at anything after watching beautiful pitches to swing at....ZERO adjustments this long, like such an approach is just going to all of sudden start cracking the bats again.

Im so sick of this **** as we watch team after team attack pitchers, who we all know are taught to throw strikes. 😡😡😡
The problem is the hitting philosophy. They teach them to take a lot of pitches and hit fastballs which they don't do well either. Off speed, forget about it. They don't swing at off speed pitches with less than 2 strikes even if it in the strike zone unless they're just fooled thinking it's a fastball. This just my observation not any insider info.

Baseball Mlb GIF
Miami hitters...

Any thoughts on adc catching 3 straight days? I just don’t get how Perez isn’t back there today

Gotta have that big first round bat in there my man. A guy hitting .281 with 3 hrs should never come out of the 4 spot, much less lineup!

I swear there’s a few guys on this team who know Gino is a closet homo or something. That or even a bigger problem - the guy refuses to play anyone outside of the “tri county all stars” since he recruited them. Be damned if there’s better talent on the bench (ie: Kayfus who’s finally getting PT).

Advertisement
Would love to see some heart from some of these veterans in what appears to be their final game at UM...4 runs isn't insurmountable but it feels like they are down 10 runs the way these guys have looked

No, you should be...because like me as real fans for decades, we are going to come back and hope they have figured a few things out. This year though, truly gluttons for punishment
It's not going to change in 1 game. It's a complete philosophical failure in their hitting approach and teaching.

Advertisement
This feels like the 2018/19 football team, where the upperclassmen and veterans are bringing very little to the table and the freshmen have to do more than their fair share

Advertisement
Just to pile on further, the position players need to get into the weight room with the football players. It's really telling that after 2-3 years in the program, the upperclassmen look the same or physically worse than when they were freshman.

Advertisement
Back