Jun 6 vs South Alabama (NCAAR) noon ESPN3

Advertisement
All the sudden Garland is hanging balls over the middle of the plate and getting crushed. Several bad pitches this inning after such a good start.

Team just goes out there going through the motions. Doesn’t think about the game.

How do you leave a ball up like that the first pitch after a mound visit 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a shock!

First sign of adversity and the losers come up and go 3 up, 3 down immediately. Yes... the losers. That’s what this entire program has rapidly become. Soft, mentally weak losers.

It’s incredible how every game I’ve seen this year (whether it’s Duke, USF, USA, BC), the other team clearly has better baseball players. It’s not even close.
....and I’m sure Gino can’t wait to get back home to continue recruiting the “tri county all stars” lmao. Such a joke.

Advertisement
We watched Rosario, who actually has stuff, dominate this lineup by keeping the ball low, and then Garland comes out and leaves everything up.

Miami sports as a whole are so irrelevant on a national level. Baseball felt like the last remaining team that atleast had their years making it to the CWS but now they are right there with football and basketball in complete irrelevance. Unable to even win their own conference let alone championships

Advertisement
I know this is not a revelation and dead horse territory at this point, but this is the worst hitting team I may have ever seen. These are **** shot, low spin pitches that we can’t do anything with. It’s so bad it’s comical. 3 runs in 21 innings against no one is going to be pitching at the next level. Woof
It’s beyond pathetic at this point.

Even less amusing is that we have a staff that doesn’t seem to identify the complete lack of aggressiveness at the plate that leads to swinging at anything after watching beautiful pitches to swing at....ZERO adjustments this long, like such an approach is just going to all of sudden start cracking the bats again.

Im so sick of this **** as we watch team after team attack pitchers, who we all know are taught to throw strikes. 😡😡😡

Mark calvi is who we should of hired instead of tomato boy. Has already proved himself and grew up in marco island ‘Naples. Went to school at Nova. **** boy Blake’s James instaed doesn’t interview anybody and puts tomato boy as coach in waiting. Tomato boy completely fu cking sucks.

Advertisement
Back