Jun 6 vs South Alabama (NCAAR) noon ESPN3

I hate these turds. Usa begging Miami to score each inning and this is the garbage we see with risp

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s got to be nearly impossible to avoid scoring when the opposition gives you six baserunners in three innings

Can you imagine being on the bench and watching this? Like what is it gonna take to play when they guy in front of you can go 0-23 and not get taken out

I know this is not a revelation and dead horse territory at this point, but this is the worst hitting team I may have ever seen. These are **** shot, low spin pitches that we can’t do anything with. It’s so bad it’s comical. 3 runs in 21 innings against no one is going to be pitching at the next level. Woof

Advertisement
It’s got to be nearly impossible to avoid scoring when the opposition gives you six baserunners in three innings
I’ll go back to what I said on Friday. We need to start charting who leaves these runners on. Our lineup is constructed in a way that makes it 10 times harder to score than it should be. Why are we wanting guys to get on for Gil, Toral, Jenkins, and Pitelli? Not like they’re gonna score them.

Bases loaded in the 1st. 2 on in the 2nd. 2 on in the 3rd off 5 walks and nothing to show for it. Garland pitching well and only takes 1 pitch to be in the hole. This is literally painful

Advertisement
Thats called a run rule down here in Miami... Game, Touney and Season over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back