Jun 5 vs USF (NCAAR) 6:30 ESPN3

Because the facts support our storyline. Gino DiMare should not be the head baseball coach, and he proves it over and over.

If you don't like our assessment, scroll on by. Ok?
Hey clueless, Did I disagree with that? Did I not post he has to go? Try to focus on what the points are. Ok? I know you can do it, I think.

Advertisement
The dumbest thing posted on message boards is "
Hey clueless, Did I disagree with that? Did I not post he has to go? Try to focus on what the points are. Ok? I know you can do it, I think.
So you’re complaining just to complain. If you don’t like what I write, scroll on by. Ok?

Let me summarize.

txcanes posted that Gino has to go, but txcanes is mad that other people are posting negative things.

The dumbest thing posted on message boards is "

So you’re complaining just to complain. If you don’t like what I write, scroll on by. Ok?

Don't give yourself any credit, my post was a general observation. I just ignore your posts as you just requested. Try the same. Smdh. Ok?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lose the passive aggressive act. We have too many fans who post negative the very second something supports their story line. Pure fact. You don't like my assessment, scroll on by. Ok?

Relish? Or venting?

There’s a BIG difference in a fan base that feels scorned in every sport year after year.

Yet here we all are anyway, watching and hoping a team we all know is dismal (and beyond frustrating) can strike magic.

If you’re a canes AND baseball fan, this team is brutally frustrating to watch/follow. Unless you’re Gino’s fluffer?

Relish? Or venting?

There’s a BIG difference in a fan base that feels scorned in every sport year after year.

Yet here we all are anyway, watching and hoping a team we all know is dismal (and beyond frustrating) can strike magic.

If you’re a canes AND baseball fan, this team is brutally frustrating to watch/follow. Unless you’re Gino’s fluffer?

Exactly. If I'm happy that the Canes are losing, I'll go enjoy my Saturday night and find out tomorrow that we lost. I'm not going to sit here watching the game hoping that we lose.

Relish? Or venting?

I got venting!! And no one is more frustrated than me. But there are fans who just take it to far to quick at the wrong time. Let's focus on this game and how we MIGHT win, as doubtful as it looks. Game restart 930 et.

Advertisement
I got venting!! And no one is more frustrated than me. But there are fans who just take it to far to quick at the wrong time. Let's focus on this game and how we MIGHT win, as doubtful as it looks. Game restart 930 et.

Funny thing is I’ve been disgusted for over a year regarding the Comcast and ACCN fiasco. In reality it’s a blessing in disguise I haven’t been able to watch this team all year.

The **** poor at bat after at bat along with weak contact 99.9% of the time is enough to make a nun a *****. I love my canes and want us to win it all, but I’m a realist as well - this club has zero business advancing. And Gino has no business coaching a high school squad, much less a primo D1 program!

The **** poor at bat after at bat along with weak contact 99.9% of the time is enough to make a nun a *****. I love my canes and want us to win it all, but I’m a realist as well - this club has zero business advancing. And Gino has no business coaching a high school squad, much less a primo D1 program!

Especially when we were told what a great job of recruiting he has done.

Funny thing is I’ve been disgusted for over a year regarding the Comcast and ACCN fiasco. In reality it’s a blessing in disguise I haven’t been able to watch this team all year.

I hear ya.

Advertisement
Totally agree, our lack of line drives is very telling.
This team is too defensive at the plate. Take way too many strikes early in the count. It makes no sense to me. You're not getting a better pitch to hit when you let the 1-1 or 2-1 pitch go for a strike.

My philosophy is swing at pitches in the strike zone early. I don't care if they're fastballs or off speed pitches. Hit within the zone. I'd rather have 3 swings to time up pitches than taking 2 strikes and swinging at garbage pitches off the plate.

Their philosophy of tsking pitxhes works against mediocre pitchers who can't find the strike zone, but doesn't cut it against ACC and NCAA tournament teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back