Jun 5 vs USF (NCAAR) 6:30 ESPN3

I’d probably go to Bodanza or Federman after the delay. Walters doesn’t seem to have it either, and we need to hold it here now if the offense has any chance of waking up. This is likely the highest leverage spot in the game.
I like the analysis of what it takes to win the game! I agree.

Advertisement
This was some absolute bull****. Where was that old *** guy who called everybody off the field 4 hours ago when the sun was shining? We now play for 10 minutes in a downpour. **** every single person down there. And **** Gino for not stopping it earlier.

Gino has a legit point, you can't see a **** thing out there, and they played on. They gave USF an additional 2 runs by not calling it. That said, it's early, Miami can chop away at that lead, but they must stop the bleeding immediately. Find a way to get out of the inning, and go from there. Problem is that you won't be able to run much on the base paths, due to the rain and the field being totally saturated. Need to string together hits.

Falling asleep during the day has always been beneficial to me. You just knew this garbage was coming.

Last edited:
Gino has a legit point, you can't see a **** thing out there, and they played on. They gave USF an additional 2 runs by not calling it. That said, it's early, Miami can chop away at that lead, but they must stop the bleeding immediately. Find a way to get out of the inning, and go from there. Problem is that you won't be able to run much on the base paths, due to the rain and the field being totally saturated. Need to string together hits.
He should have thrown a fit 10 minutes ago. **** was ridiculous

Advertisement
So he should’ve stopped it. That’s on him and the pitcher. No need to complain after the fact, when you let it happen.

I don’t know why anybody would be surprised. This team has been a literal joke all year. They are.... who we thought they were....

...a team with no business making a super regional. Mentally soft, loser mentality that perpetuates from the top down. Gino is literally clueless. This team has regressed over the course of the year, if anything...

2 runs so far against mighty South Alabama and USF.... rinse repeat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Campbell/Sanford finish a 16-13 game and we struggle to push across one run.
ND hanging 17 on Uconn thru 6. They had 10 runs yesterday. I'm sorry, but there has to be a hitting coach change and a change in the hitting philosophy. A South Florida team that has year round weather to hit looks like a team up north getting outside for the 1st time. This has to change.

Advertisement
Lose the passive aggressive act. We have too many fans who post negative the very second something supports their story line. Pure fact. You don't like my assessment, scroll on by. Ok?

Because the facts support our storyline. Gino DiMare should not be the head baseball coach, and he proves it over and over.

If you don't like our assessment, scroll on by. Ok?

ND hanging 17 on Uconn thru 6. They had 10 runs yesterday. I'm sorry, but there has to be a hitting coach change and a change in the hitting philosophy. A South Florida team that has year round weather to hit looks like a team up north getting outside for the 1st time. This has to change.
Totally agree, our lack of line drives is very telling.

Advertisement
Back