Jun 5 vs USF (NCAAR) 6:30 ESPN3

Advertisement
Sigh, just gonna have to sweat through this one and hope for a big hit, manufacturing a few just doesn’t look probable with this lineup.

Advertisement
When I first heard USF catchers name Jake Sullivan, I kept wondering why that name sounds familiar. Turns out he is the son of my former AAU coach Randy Sullivan. Coached me since I was 9 yrs old. Jake use to be around all the time......

When I first heard USF catchers name Jake Sullivan, I kept wondering why that name sounds familiar. Turns out he is the son of my former AAU coach Randy Sullivan. Coached me since I was 9 yrs old. Jake use to be around all the time......
What squad did you play for over there?

The Gil experiment is over. He’s cooled off and plays into the hands of every pitcher he’s faced in Gainesville.

Advertisement
Its over, and only the old school Shalala slurping tough guy baseball board "meet me by the shake stand" jokers would disagree

I should’ve tried harder for a baseball scholarship to Miami. Think I could hit in this lineup. One guy over 300

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we shut them out yesterday but I don’t look forward to playing USA tomorrow no matter what bracket it’s in ..

What squad did you play for over there?
Randy coached me first with Bloomingdale LL, then the Lakeland Renegades and Brandon Bullets. He had another son Ty who was my age and played with me all those years. He was a nice Lefty and spent a few years at FIU.

Advertisement
Back