Jumping in to give cheers, reebs, and bath salts. Cane's style.

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
Aah, it's gettin towards Spring. Allergies, hot and cold weather in the same day. Hornets (live in Sacramento). Birds chirping though.

Hello my favorite pack of gremlins. Both dry and wet.

TVD is a pretty serious dude. Good sign he wants to get things accomplished. No time for hand holding or patty cake.

Great to see some of the old Legends back, actually comfortable on practice field.

I truly do think that this ship will get corrected it's just going to take a couple years.

And I appreciate Caineville for sharing some video. Appreciate this board for still making a giant effort and keeping all is knuckleheads in one den.

Good to watch at least a few little snippets of some Miami football with the anticipation of competitive fall.

If any of you cats live in the Denver Colorado area, I am moving out there within the next 3 months permanently. Hit me up, watch some Cane's.

Go men's bball, watch that game last night.

Cheers fellas.

Advertisement
Cheers, my friend. You will love Colorado! Agree to all you said. {}_{}

Nice to hear from some folks around here.

I know you've been on board for a long time, so these next couple years should be a great ride for us both. Hey, I mean Cane's... :)

Hoping this board still busts bawlz, but we will see.

Yeah, moving to Highlands Ranch south of Denver.

Big change for me, as I've been in California most of my life. I was born in Delaware, and most of my family is in Florida. I was taken by my mother out to California. California is actually not a bad State it's just expensive.

But I am following my sweetheart and we're going to take care of her mother and live out in Denver within about 2 months.

I can't wait to go to Red Rocks sometime for a show, and I have been there before twice it's a beautiful place (Denver). Just not with an Ocean.

My sports cars will slow down but I will just have boost them some more.

Thanks for the update. I’ve been wondering if
Aah, it's gettin towards Spring. Allergies, hot and cold weather in the same day. Hornets (live in Sacramento). Birds chirping though.

TVD is a pretty serious dude. Good sign he wants to get things accomplished. No time for hand holding or patty cake.

Great to see some of the old Legends back, actually comfortable on practice field.

I truly do think that this ship will get corrected it's just going to take a couple years.

And I appreciate Caineville for sharing some video. Appreciate this board for still making a giant effort and keeping all is knuckleheads in one den.

Good to watch at least a few little snippets of some Miami football with the anticipation of competitive fall.

If any of you cats live in the Denver Colorado area, I am moving out there within the next 3 months permanently. Hit me up, watch some Cane's.

Cheers fellas.

And also if there had been any development on
Nice to hear from some folks around here.

I know you've been on board for a long time, so these next couple years should be a great ride for us both. Hey, I mean Cane's... :)

Hoping this board still busts bawlz, but we will see.

Yeah, moving to Highlands Ranch south of Denver.

Big change for me, as I've been in California most of my life. I was born in Delaware, and most of my family is in Florida. I was taken by my mother out to California. California is actually not a bad State it's just expensive.

But I am following my sweetheart and we're going to take care of her mother and live out in Denver within about 2 months.

I can't wait to go to Red Rocks sometime for a show, and I have been there before twice it's a beautiful place (Denver). Just not with an Ocean.

My sports cars will slow down but I will just have boost them some more.

Cheers

Cheers fellas.
This is the most salt of the earth post I've seen on here. So good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back