Jacolby Spells July 4th

Mario Eugenio July 5th

Demario Tolan July 8th

Chris Graves July 9th

Nick Cull July 12th weekend for birthday

Jordan Allen July 17th

Daughtry Richardson July 26th

Advertisement
Here’s hoping we’re pleasantly excited to wish some new commitments to the U. I would say if they keep their agreed upon dates that we should have several commits to go with our existing 4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a person on this board would be satisfied with what’s committed today back in May. There’s one who’s on his way out to top it off. June was supposed to be the month for a huge flurry. We’ve used well over half the officials allotted as of now. 3-4 of these guys and 1-2 others need to be wearing a U hat next month. If not there’s a reason for some concern. I’ve been quite on that front until now. The roster is at the point where we need to stack chips and not be relying on the portal game. I’m not saying it’s beta panic mode but this is the time the staff needs to crank up the hard sell and start momentum for the fall.

Not a person on this board would be satisfied with what’s committed today back in May. There’s one who’s on his way out to top it off. June was supposed to be the month for a huge flurry. We’ve used well over half the officials allotted as of now. 3-4 of these guys and 1-2 others need to be wearing a U hat next month. If not there’s a reason for some concern. I’ve been quite on that front until now. The roster is at the point where we need to stack chips and not be relying on the portal game. I’m not saying it’s beta panic mode but this is the time the staff needs to crank up the hard sell and start momentum for the fall.
You realize there is a really good chance Durant, Graves, Cull and Richardson all commit next month and a good chance Horton, Tolan and to a lesser extent Spells commits?

How many commits do you want in a month?

Lol we will be fine dude. We’re in really good shape with some really good prospects.

Advertisement
You realize there is a really good chance Durant, Graves, Cull and Richardson all commit next month and a good chance Horton, Tolan and to a lesser extent Spells commits?

How many commits do you want in a month?

We should get at least 50 guys every recruiting cycle, and everyone that's in the transfer portal.
We need to hire all the coaches and analysts possible, and have a place on staff for every single football alum not named Robert Marve.
Ed Reed should have an apartment in Hecht and a monitoring device ensuring he never leaves.
The Rock should be AD and Ted Hendricks should be university president.
The Administration should always prioritize the football program above anything else.
Anything less than 17-0 would be a disappointment.

Because we have a reasonable fanbase that understands how real life works and manages their expectations accordingly.

Advertisement
I mean, it’s not like the dead period ended only 4 weeks ago or anything. Any kid who committed before June 1st to any school is now getting to visit campuses for the first time this month. Many will likely decommit. I’m happy with the way we’ve approached recruiting this year.

3 commitments only in late June is unacceptable. Al Golden would have 20 commitments right now with a top 5 class on paper…..

chill it’s all good. this approach by manny is way better, fsu has a solid class on paper right now but the fsu class is going to look way different come signing day

Cam Williams July 1st

Isaiah Horton July 4th

Leyton Nelson July 4th

Zane Durant July 4th

Jacolby Spells July 4th

Mario Eugenio July 5th

Demario Tolan July 8th

Chris Graves July 9th

Nick Cull July 12th weekend for birthday

Jordan Allen July 17th

Daughtry Richardson July 26th
When’s Falentha Carswell committing to us?

Advertisement
Back