Julio Derosier is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hstokes1447

Junior
According to his high school football coach Julio Derosier is now officially in at Miami and will be red shirting this year. If this is true the future just got a little brighter!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Link to source please!

Rosier has already red-shirted so that would be a wasted year on UM's part where they would have to apply for medical year during his SR yr but its noit guaranteed, i would make this kid bust his bust this year to get him ready by mid season, to add depth to the DT rotation.

Until we hear official word from Miami. Two words...

130.gif

AND

246.jpg

Advertisement
i dont wanna count anyone out. none of though armbrister would be a starting linebacker who is making plays.

SIAP THAT SAMSON DOYO STILL TRYING TO QUALIFY

Not Doyo . This is a different invisible, phantom guy. I guess Derosier got back from his mission to Africa or whatever.

Problem with Samson is that after doing his Mormon mission he decided to convert to Seventh Day Adventist and can only play in Thursday night games, so you never see him

Advertisement
According to his high school football coach Julio Derosier is now officially in at Miami and will be red shirting this year. If this is true the future just got a little brighter!!

Although this was posted last week, he is not listed on the official roster. "[O]fficially in" may just mean 'officially accepted', and not 'officially in', as in 'registered and attending classes.' May Peter can confirm, or debunk.

I did not see him w/ DBC at the Gator game.

Although this was posted last week, he is not listed on the official roster. "[O]fficially in" may just mean 'officially accepted', and not 'officially in', as in 'registered and attending classes.' May Peter can confirm, or debunk.

I did not see him w/ DBC at the Gator game.

Or may mean "officially pulled out of my ****"

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back