Julio Derosier & David Gilbert

btcane

Sophomore
Amazing possible turnaround. If both of these guys are available this year, combined with the foot of Pat O'Donnell, and the maturity of last year's redshirts & Moore, and recovery of Pierre, our defense should/may go from bottom 25% to top 25%.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldnt expect an immediate impact from Derosier. Our defense isn't going to jump 80-100 spots either.

Advertisement
Julio Derosier has not committed last I heard. The Herald was in correct in its reporting.

Derosier has to finish summer courses that end July 31 and hopefully qualifies...Gilbert's phone has been disconnected for a couple days but it's believed that he has left Wisconsin in route to the U, I hope this is true and he's not second guessing

I hear the Athletic department is looking for Podiatrist to put on retainer. Man if these two do make it on the team I hope there feet don't fail UM.

Go Canes!

**** just give me Gilbert. We can redshirt Julio and have him ready to go to war with Pierre and Stuckey on next year. A core of Porter, Pierre, Robinson, Gilbert, Chick, and Green doesnt sound TOO bad. Lets hope these rumors about Bond are not true. If we can get him in I think we might be on to sumthin!

Advertisement
**** just give me Gilbert. We can redshirt Julio and have him ready to go to war with Pierre and Stuckey on next year. A core of Porter, Pierre, Robinson, Gilbert, Chick, and Green doesnt sound TOO bad. Lets hope these rumors about Bond are not true. If we can get him in I think we might be on to sumthin!

Julio already redshirted he has 3 to play 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back