2025 Julian Mendez 3* LB from Western

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Visited during the BBQ in July. Far as I can tell, no Miami offer yet.

Advertisement
Listed by Blu as an LB to watch in the 25 cycle

Julian Mendez, LB, 6-1, 195, Davie Western. For now, he is an under-the-radar prospect, but that will change very fast. It got to the point where he was making plays all over the field, showcasing his many skills and talents. As a run stopper, he fills the hole, has tremendous vision and will get to the play first. He is also learning to drop back on passing downs, giving the Wildcats another force on an already potent defensive unit. This is a player who has the chance to step up his game in a major way this coming season as his team is expected to do some huge things.

Thought i saw somewhere where Miami isn't recruiting LB's if they aren't at least 6'2. Obviously there will be some exceptions to the rule but don't think this kid is one.

Remember guys…We will offer (and I'm not talking these "interest" offers for kids to run and post on twitter) about 14 to 20 Tri-County prospects in a given year. And probably give around 30-35 total verbal SOCIAL "offers" for kids we are recruiting.

CMC is developing local ties and relations best he can. And tons of locals gonna be at events. Doesn't mean we are being beaten to the punch, etc…For kids you are seeing that other schools are throwing their fake offers at.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Could be one of the best defensive players I've ever coached by the time he's done here.

Plays a Nickel/Bandit hybrid position for me.
Drops in coverage, covers slots, blitzes, etc.
Swiss army knife.

#19th ranked OLB in the country.
Roughly 6'1" 192lbs.
455lb squat this summer.
Big deadlift.
Ripped to the gills.
Hardest working kid on the team.
Would go to Crunch Fitness AFTER practice.

Heavy interest from Pitt right now.

Advertisement
Back