Julian Armella

Advertisement
Hungry Hurry Up GIF by Robert E Blackmon

FSU has their own #watchthefinish going...
Did brow transfer?

Advertisement
A top ten class would be disappointing? That's one pathetic agenda.

For the 2023 class? Yes. Less than a top 10 class would be disappointing. With Marios recruiting abilities and TVDs potential, if UM ends up with the #15 class next year, that probably means we didn't have a great season. In Diaz's second class (after his first full season) , he almost cracked the top 10 (#11). UM didn't pay Mario Cristobal 9 million a year for Manny Diaz results in W/L record or recruiting. You believe that expecting Mario to outperform Diaz means I have a "pathetic agenda“? You sound like a FSU fan making up excuses for Mike Norvell.

For the 2023 class? Yes. Less than a top 10 class would be disappointing. With Marios recruiting abilities and TVDs potential, if UM ends up with the #15 class next year, that probably means we didn't have a great season. In Diaz's second class (after his first full season) , he almost cracked the top 10 (#11). UM didn't pay Mario Cristobal 9 million a year for Manny Diaz results in W/L record or recruiting. You believe that expecting Mario to outperform Diaz means I have a "pathetic agenda“? You sound like a FSU fan making up excuses for Mike Norvell.
Top 10 for 2023 is absolutely a reasonable expectation..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cristobal and Mirabal took Armella off their board when they were at Oregon, they’re not going after him, too much local baggage.
So what's the deal with this kid? Did Mario pull off from him at Oregon because they had no chance to get him out there or b/c of character or other concerns? The reports from the local guys today suggest Mario is in contact with him so the idea there's baggage or some character concerns doesn't seem so likely.

I expect 2023 to be top 5.

It's ok to have recruiting expectations, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back