Julian Armella

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m ASSuming this means the big time programs that he thought were interested cooled on him and he’s likely hoping the interest picks up again once the dust settles between now and February. If not he will just sign with FSPOO then. He can’t EE anyways being at STA.

Advertisement
From Gaby -

One of the biggest pieces of news to come out of Tallahassee on Wednesday morning was that Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas four-star offensive lineman Julian Armella was pushing back his decision to February.

I am of the understanding that Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabal have been pushing the local blue-chipper and that the idea of playing under the two offensive line gurus has Armella thinking twice. Florida State was looking like the pick over the weekend, but InsideTheU learned through sources that as recently as Monday Armella started second-guessing. The source believes that Cristobal and Mirabal have something to do with that.

From Gaby -

One of the biggest pieces of news to come out of Tallahassee on Wednesday morning was that Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas four-star offensive lineman Julian Armella was pushing back his decision to February.

I am of the understanding that Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabal have been pushing the local blue-chipper and that the idea of playing under the two offensive line gurus has Armella thinking twice. Florida State was looking like the pick over the weekend, but InsideTheU learned through sources that as recently as Monday Armella started second-guessing. The source believes that Cristobal and Mirabal have something to do with that.
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN lol if we can get Armella in the class the tears will be absolutely monumental lolololol

Advertisement
From Gaby -

Gabby/247 reading our boards and posting stuff to their site. lol

Advertisement
From Gaby -

Hahahahahhaa MOARRR TEARS

From Gaby -

Happy The Rock GIF

From Gaby -

Color me surprised.

Advertisement
Back