Julian Armella

I'm not sweating any kid not wanting to be a Cane. Mario’s going to knock recruiting out of the park in which kids will start to get turned away because there just isn't enough room.

Mario has said it many times. If you listen, he tells you exactly what he's about. It's talent acquisition and development. He's learned from Saban and that's the blueprint. Recruiting will improve every year. I expect Mario will get us into top 20 for the 2022 class, then top 10-15 for 2023. Once we win an ACC title and make the CFP, game over!!! Top 5 classes will become the norm.

Advertisement
I have no inside info, but I dont see Mario taking a kid who needs to be motivated and takes plays off.
I think he’s just bored, I know some of his STA coaches think he will be really good in college and lose the bored type of play.

I'm not sweating any kid not wanting to be a Cane. Mario’s going to knock recruiting out of the park in which kids will start to get turned away because there just isn't enough room.

Mario has said it many times. If you listen, he tells you exactly what he's about. It's talent acquisition and development. He's learned from Saban and that's the blueprint. Recruiting will improve every year. I expect Mario will get us into top 20 for the 2022 class, then top 10-15 for 2023. Once we win an ACC title and make the CFP, game over!!! Top 5 classes will become the norm.

Top 10-15 for 2023 would be a disappointment. Diaz could have managed that. I would expect no worse than top 7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Once the kids signs with that school in the panhandle, ***** him.

But i do believe he has went up against some top edge rushers and really got the better of them. I believe one was on national TV as well wasn't it?

Color me shocked that at a "camp" the edge rushers get the better of the OL.

@PIPO I somehow messed up the reply to that one

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Once the kids signs with that school in the panhandle, ***** him.

But i do believe he has went up against some top edge rushers and really got the better of them. I believe one was on national TV as well wasn't it?

Color me shocked that at a "camp" the edge rushers get the better of the OL.

@PIPO I somehow messed up the reply to that one
All good!

We shall see. He’s no Evan Neal but let’s see how it goes for him and if he goes to FSU, man, that will be fun

Advertisement
Back