Julian Armella

Advertisement
awesome, but if you want any chance at the desired prize, you better not look like your avatar.

1618344369979.png

Prop Joe fvcks.

Yeah shes a nice latin milf! She would fit right in at Coral Gables. Not so much in Tallahassee though! Or Tuscaloosa! Or whatever else hick town he is considering!!
it is a violation to post such description sans a corresponding picture (if this were the WEZ, i would say ******** picture, but alas it is not).

James Williams actually moved twice. Hence the school changes. He lived in Opa Locka and went to Miami Pace, then moved to Broward where he went to Heritage initially (all the prive schools every 1 wanted him) his caregiver coached at Western so he switched there. Then moved again in Plantation and transferred bck to Heritage.

He wasnt just randomly ring chasing or band wagonning

no doubt, wasn’t saying he was ring chasing. Just that kids who don’t seem to stay at multiple schools for long, for whatever reason, are a red flag to me. Kids probably not used to being comfortable and with the transfer portal readily available and we know schools are tampering...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I may be in the minority but tbh I think this kid is quite a bit overrated. He has a great frame but his footwork looks suspect, he got beat regularly by speed rushers & d ends with more advanced hand usage. He's definitely a take but he's not an all world type of prospect IMO.
For the reasons you stated, he is best suited to be a guard. He would be a top 5 guard prospect in the country. As a tackle, that ceiling drops

For the reasons you stated, he is best suited to be a guard. He would be a top 5 guard prospect in the country. As a tackle, that ceiling drops
True, he becomes much more intriguing as a guard prospect. We'd just have to be a bit more patient with guards requiring more brute strength gained in the weight room with Feeley.

Advertisement
Back