Julian Armella

Advertisement
It's being reported that he has been asked to leave CC due to some fight... Will be enrolling at STA in June. Apparently lots of drama around him with his parents and other hangers-on... Sounds like he has alot going on in his life right now.
didnt he start his career at STA and then Gulliver for a minute and then CCHS?

Seems like one of those “need to get away” situations

If you are referring to the fight and Armella needing to get away, then you know a good amount of the context behind that fight.

While the kid is talented, his father who just re-emerged to help direct the kid’s college path, I think the whole dynamic is more than enough reason to focus our OL recruiting efforts elsewhere.

If you are referring to the fight and Armella needing to get away, then you know a good amount of the context behind that fight.

While the kid is talented, his father who just re-emerged to help direct the kid’s college path, I think the whole dynamic is more than enough reason to focus our OL recruiting efforts elsewhere.
I know absolutely nothing about the kids personal life. Just more sharing an opinion about how I think the recruitment will go

Advertisement
I know we all hope James Williams ends up a star for us but 3-4 different high schools is always a red flag to me

especially in the age of the transfer portal

details por favor.

Sounds like a pretty toxic situation for that young man. Hopefully this isn't a petty situation between his parents with the young man getting caught up in the middle.

I work with troubled youth. If his mother wants to sit down with me and go over some solutions I would love to help....for the kid's sake of course.

Advertisement
No one needs their dirty laundry aired on a message board, especially not a 17 year old who is seemingly struggling with it.
Gossip Do Tell GIF by Emmys

Advertisement
It's being reported that he has been asked to leave CC due to some fight... Will be enrolling at STA in June. Apparently lots of drama around him with his parents and other hangers-on... Sounds like he has alot going on in his life right now.
He was not asked to leave the school. He has family members that read this board. I'm not one of them by the way.

I know we all hope James Williams ends up a star for us but 3-4 different high schools is always a red flag to me

especially in the age of the transfer portal
James Williams actually moved twice. Hence the school changes. He lived in Opa Locka and went to Miami Pace, then moved to Broward where he went to Heritage initially (all the prive schools every 1 wanted him) his caregiver coached at Western so he switched there. Then moved again in Plantation and transferred bck to Heritage.

He wasnt just randomly ring chasing or band wagonning

Sounds like a pretty toxic situation for that young man. Hopefully this isn't a petty situation between his parents with the young man getting caught up in the middle.

I work with troubled youth. If his mother wants to sit down with me and go over some solutions I would love to help....for the kid's sake of course.
I am also a life coach that deals with trauma and conflict resolutions with relationships...i too would like to lend a helping hand to his mother ...to ensure a good well being for Julian.

Advertisement
I am also a life coach that deals with trauma and conflict resolutions with relationships...i too would like to lend a helping hand to his mother ...to ensure a good well being for Julian.
awesome, but if you want any chance at the desired prize, you better not look like your avatar.

Advertisement
Back