JuJu breakdown: Why failure on Saturday is literally impossible

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
Much has been said by Miami fans about the facts of this game, which stand in stark contrast to mainstream talking points and gatorville delusions.

Philipe is not winning a Heisman, since Heisman winners generally don't suck. Dan, CJ, Zuniga, and all the other Turds are all overrated sissies.

There's a lot going for us in this game, from our unquestionably superior defense to the brand New Hope for our offense. Our staff, especially OC and QB coach, have been raised to an entirely different level not seen in Miami for probably over a decade. Jarren Williams has been the most talented QB since he stepped foot on campus, and with this level of coaching and scheming is poised to arrive on the CFB scene like Luke Skywalker taking out the glaringly vulnerable Death Star like it's just another day of shooting up womp/swamp rats back home.

A lot has been said of all these overlooked advantages and match ups, but looking at all the film breakdowns and position previews I can't help but feel like we're missing out on an even more important factor for this game: The JuJu, and the JuJu is unequivocally on our side.

Was chillin with a buddy yesterday, shooting the chit, and talking about the atmosphere for this game and how it might compare to others, when suddenly I was hit with a simple realization. I have never been to a Miami game where I have watched them lose. Granted I have a very modest sample size of about 9 or 10 games, I realize that as I am a rational and reasonable man. However, the sample size is large enough that neither can it be trivially dismissed. That's just science. As I will be in attendance on Saturday, the aura of my JuJu will be allowed to penetrate every crevice of that ghetto rachet stadium.

I would do unspeakable things in order to secure a dominant win on Saturday. I could be sitting in the stands and watch as time froze around me as the devil materialized with quill and parchment in hand, and before he could even open his stinky mouth I'd snatch both from his hands and stab my arm for ink to sign on the dotted line and get that W. But I won't have to, cuz ain't literally no reason we losin.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Is it Saturday yet
CavernousDefiniteAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Much has been said by Miami fans about the facts of this game, which stand in stark contrast to mainstream talking points and gatorville delusions.

Philipe is not winning a Heisman, since Heisman winners generally don't suck. Dan, CJ, Zuniga, and all the other Turds are all overrated sissies.

There's a lot going for us in this game, from our unquestionably superior defense to the brand New Hope for our offense. Our staff, especially OC and QB coach, have been raised to an entirely different level not seen in Miami for probably over a decade. Jarren Williams has been the most talented QB since he stepped foot on campus, and with this level of coaching and scheming is poised to arrive on the CFB scene like Luke Skywalker taking out the glaringly vulnerable Death Star like it's just another day of shooting up womp/swamp rats back home.

A lot has been said of all these overlooked advantages and match ups, but looking at all the film breakdowns and position previews I can't help but feel like we're missing out on an even more important factor for this game: The JuJu, and the JuJu is unequivocally on our side.

Was chillin with a buddy yesterday, shooting the chit, and talking about the atmosphere for this game and how it might compare to others, when suddenly I was hit with a simple realization. I have never been to a Miami game where I have watched them lose. Granted I have a very modest sample size of about 9 or 10 games, I realize that as I am a rational and reasonable man. However, the sample size is large enough that neither can it be trivially dismissed. That's just science. As I will be in attendance on Saturday, the aura of my JuJu will be allowed to penetrate every crevice of that ghetto rachet stadium.

I would do unspeakable things in order to secure a dominant win on Saturday. I could be sitting in the stands and watch as time froze around me as the devil materialized with quill and parchment in hand, and before he could even open his stinky mouth I'd snatch both from his hands and stab my arm for ink to sign on the dotted line and get that W. But I won't have to, cuz ain't literally no reason we losin.

Go Canes!
Da## man. Okay, but can we slow "our" role ... 😄

Go Canes!
If this was a ylyl thread, I only made it to the second sentence.

Advertisement
I like where your head is at. The best thing you can do is to get rowdy AF and scream as loud as you can every time the gators have the ball. The louder and more obnoxious you are the better. That's how you can be a part of it.

Advertisement
I notice many people saying this game isn’t a must win being that it’s a non conference matchup, but I couldn’t disagree more. These guys MIGHT be the 4th best team in their conference, if we’re going to recruit the kids we want to target we’ll need to win these games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back