Ibis Wingz All-ACC Joined Dec 14, 2012 Messages 6,656 Aug 24, 2015 #21 Why didn't the Miami Gardens' Police arrest him for what he did to our defense in the second half of our game last year?
Why didn't the Miami Gardens' Police arrest him for what he did to our defense in the second half of our game last year?
G gacaneaddict Junior Joined Dec 12, 2012 Messages 7,256 Aug 24, 2015 #22 UknowWhat said: I thought he was a goner... Now I think he does not miss one snap Click to expand... Funny how that works, huh? lol
UknowWhat said: I thought he was a goner... Now I think he does not miss one snap Click to expand... Funny how that works, huh? lol
Canesfan1899 All-American Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 26,490 Aug 24, 2015 #23 weownfsu said: Canesfan1899 said: Not a chance he gets charged with anything. I could see the woman getting jail time for making a false statement before I would believe a jury up there would convict him of anything. Click to expand... He's already been charged. Click to expand... Sorry meant convicted.
weownfsu said: Canesfan1899 said: Not a chance he gets charged with anything. I could see the woman getting jail time for making a false statement before I would believe a jury up there would convict him of anything. Click to expand... He's already been charged. Click to expand... Sorry meant convicted.