JUCO WR Isaac Zico

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
Isaac Zico, Georgia Military College, Wide Receiver

[HUDL]video/3/3022001/57f25b6c5caa592dc469fa69[/HUDL]

Isaac Zico - Georgia Military College

JUCO 3-star WR Isaac Zico, who currently attends Georgia Military College & is originally from Alexander High School in Douglasville GA.

He's 6'1 195lbs, runs a 4.46 & a 11.24 100md.

This season, he finished with 46rec 938yds & 15TD's at 20.4ypc

GMC played Asa Miami twice this year, on 10/1 he had 3rec 84yds 2TD's & on 11/5 he had 7rec 83yds for 2TD's.

Coming out of high school his Senior year, he had 62rec 1,000yds & 12TD's at 16.1ypc, he also was a KR'er with 516yds & 4TD's.

Holds offers from Western Kentucky, Auburn, Minnesota, Bowling Green, West Va offered him back in October & he's OV'ing to West Kentucky in January.

Obviously, we haven't offered yet, but since Pete has mentioned that we'll be going after a JUCO WR in this class, he may be a kid they're looking at.
(Both Dugans & Hartley have had contact with him).

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was the #6 ranked WR in JUCO this year by Gridiron JUCO WR Rankings

Idk how up to date they are because they have him listed as a Freshman (he's a Soph) & I don't think they have his height & weight correct either... (On 247 & on GMC's site he's listed at 6'1 185-195).

Good lord I hope not. Western Kentucky, Bowling Green, Ball St, UMass. That would just be admitting that we ****ed up our WR recruiting. If your option is stealing barrel-bottom players from the chaff of college football teams, just suck it up til next season. As much as I hate to say it.

Advertisement
Good lord I hope not. Western Kentucky, Bowling Green, Ball St, UMass. That would just be admitting that we ****ed up our WR recruiting. If your option is stealing barrel-bottom players from the chaff of college football teams, just suck it up til next season. As much as I hate to say it.

exactly. push i mean he is not impressive as far as being a polished wr.

i dont know what the rest of the minions are talking about but he looks ready to play RIGHT NOW!!!!!

SIGN HIM UP

NEEDS A LITTLE POLISH ON THE ROUTES... WHICH IS VERY COACHABLE AND IF HE'S COACHABLE THEN ID MAKE HIM A PRIORITY EVERYTHING ELSE IS THERE SPEED HANDS AWARENESS FLEXIBILITY TOUGHNESS ETC....

SORRY FOR ALL CAPS

Last edited:
Two points:

On the JUCO ratings, he's listed as a freshman while Stephen Guidry is a sophomore. Does he now have 4 years to play 3? That would be nice.

Did you notice his RT on the game film? LOL, dude must be 350 lb minimum. Didn't move much, but shoved a few pass rushers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back