JUCO TE Jerome Washington on visit

deerob305

Junior
Cane commit, #1 JUCO TE in the country, Jerome Washington(right) enjoying his visit RT“@:pic.twitter.com/RLu2IgYcgd”

4:28pm*- 6 Dec 14

B4NIHf7IgAADUc0.jpg

Scott Patchan and Jerome Washington.. Both are EEs

B4NKFmeCYAEPWj-.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks. Jerome gonna lock down that #2 TE spot and put some real pressure on Stan. I would also give Herndon a look FB full time in a Quad Hill role.

This kid has a good build already. He could be an instant impact! Also, hope Patchan is ready to go by spring practice.

Who is the person next to Washington in the 1st photo?

Thanks. Jerome gonna lock down that #2 TE spot and put some real pressure on Stan. I would also give Herndon a look FB full time in a Quad Hill role.

I play HS ball with Quad at Piper dude was nasty, I am not familiar with Herndon does he have that same size and build?

Advertisement

I play HS ball with Quad at Piper dude was nasty, I am not familiar with Herndon does he have that same size and build?

Herndon about 6'3"-6'4" in the high 230 range.

I mean I like Herndon at TE but I could see us really maximizing talent on offense bringing him into that role and Dobard and Jerome at TE.

I believe Herndon been playing some of that H-Back role.

Don't get me wrong. I like Tucker at FB. But I think we could be more versatile having Herndon coming out from the H-Back spot.

Anyone know any truth if Tucker gonna really pursue track?

Herndon about 6'3"-6'4" in the high 230 range.

I mean I like Herndon at TE but I could see us really maximizing talent on offense bringing him into that role and Dobard and Jerome at TE.

I believe Herndon been playing some of that H-Back role.

Don't get me wrong. I like Tucker at FB. But I think we could be more versatile having Herndon coming out from the H-Back spot.

Anyone know any truth if Tucker gonna really pursue track?

So size is nice. Lets see if they use these guys right and do something with a FB.

Herndon is a talented kid and can run extremely well for his size.

When we saw Clive go down in the Pitt game, saw alot of Herndon at H-Back. Very nice to see next season when he gets a little stronger and have more reps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back