Juco OT Elliott Baker To Visit

Advertisement
Vacation...

the S.FL tourism board should kick into the recruiting budget. I'll say this...a trip to Miami is likely to beget more trips to Miami. He could be flippable and we're not a slouch of a program. There's a reason Obergruppenführer Cristobal and the führer himself stom out trips to Miami...
cuz we're a THREAT!!

My boy who plays with him says he may decommit from bama because he likes us and A&M. But also said "we don't care about our players" because we don't facilities like bama I'm guessing

There's a reason Texas A&M signs so many highly rated guys who bust or quit. They get a lot of guys who choose to go there because they have so many amenities like a barber shop in their facilities. They get the soft punks who just want to be coddled and fanned and fed grapes.

I know it's a long shot, but if flipped both dean and this kid from Bama, that would feel **** good.

Advertisement
Miami has latinas and da yayo. First you give croot da yayo, then you give croot da latina, then you get da croot.

Advertisement
How stupid.......how you post the evidence? These kids always taking pictures and video of everything....smh

Advertisement
I know it's a long shot, but if flipped both dean and this kid from Bama, that would feel **** good.

But flipping Dean and Jeudy would feel sooooooooooo much better.

I have to a agree flipping WR Jerry Jeudy, JUCO CB Jhavonte Dean, and OT Elliot Baker would be good for Miami's 2017 class. But flipping Alex Leatherwood would be much better for longterm stability.

But I read that Elliot Baker is now officially visiting LSU on Dec 9th (per 247sports) and that after his BAMA official last week he is 100% solid with BAMA now.

Link to article of Baker talking about 100% solid with Bama.
Official visit solidifies top JUCO offensive tackle Elliot Baker's commitment to Alabama | AL.com

Go Canes

[HUDL]/video/3/1511245/5721e85fbd746d007c8775f1[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back