JUCO/Grad Transfers

canes614

Sophomore
looks like our only options left. Obviously, we lost out on Mcfarland and Henderson down the stretch....any names to watch?

Advertisement
It would be nice to add one at DB as well

There was a post in another thread earlier today that stated one of the Miss. St. DBs is looking to move on as a grad transfer. Have to think that's a natural fit for us given Manny and Panda.

It would be nice to add one at DB as well

There was a post in another thread earlier today that stated one of the Miss. St. DBs is looking to move on as a grad transfer. Have to think that's a natural fit for us given Manny and Panda.
yep....We don't have time to cry about kids like Henderson and Mcfarland...Both of them may never amount to anything. We need to get on this ASAP! For some reason it seems like we wait too long to take care of business. More names need to surface!

Advertisement
How do we keep losing these guys last minute.. I honestly hope Edwards doesn't sign with us either.. He not even a CB at the next level.. but to lose Henderson after having us and his HS teammates recrootin him.. to me is a red flag.. Please don't tell me Richt is having bibble study on these kids OV?

Hopefully.. We decide to take a Brini or a Billy Gibson. Guys who aren't reaches and have actual potential of being rotation guys if not starters..

Last edited:
Is Edwards in the Quincy Wilson mold? Or is he not as good as Quincy coming out of HS?

How do we keep losing these guys last minute.. I honestly hope Edwards doesn't sign with us either.. He not even a CB at the next level.. but to lose Henderson after having us and his HS teammates recrootin him.. to me is a red flag.. Please don't tell me Richt is having bibble study on these kids OV?

No man, this kid was a gator from the time he decommitted from us. Richt had to recruit him hard regardless, if not he would have been crucified.

**** if you do **** if you don't.

I doubt an elite GT/Juco RB would transfer in with Walton here. Besides, we'll be fine at RB with Walton, Gray, Homer and Burns. I'd like to see us find a GT at DB and LB, and a Juco at TE. We need a 4th man like an Arthur Brown or Levonte David on the LB rotation, and a Shockey at TE to complement Herndon.

Advertisement
I doubt an elite GT/Juco RB would transfer in with Walton here. Besides, we'll be fine at RB with Walton, Gray, Homer and Burns. I'd like to see us find a GT at DB and LB, and a Juco at TE. We need a 4th man like an Arthur Brown or Levonte David on the LB rotation, and a Shockey at TE to complement Herndon.

We don't need elite, we need a 4th or 5th level depth chart guy to fill a role for 1 year and help the practice team. Way better option than taking Bryan for 4 years.

Advertisement
Back