JUCO DT Tayland Humphrey

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
Are we recruiting him?

6'5", 350 lbs, he's the #2 ranked JUCO DT in the country. What's interesting is his little brother, a Class of 2019 OL, just committed to FIU. Based on 247 articles it seems most people thought originally they were a package deal and would go to OK St together.

If Kool hasn't already, he needs to offer this kid asap. Sell him on the need we have at DT and playing in the same city as his little bro.

Tayland Humphrey, Hutchinson C.C., Defensive Tackle

Advertisement
After watching last chance U I see why coaches take their time recruiting Juco kids. I trust Kool he'll offer who needs to offered.

Are we recruiting him?

6'5", 350 lbs, he's the #2 ranked JUCO DT in the country. What's interesting is his little brother, a Class of 2019 OL, just committed to FIU. Based on 247 articles it seems most people thought originally they were a package deal and would go to OK St together.

If Kool hasn't already, he needs to offer this kid asap. Sell him on the need we have at DT and playing in the same city as his little bro.

Tayland Humphrey, Hutchinson C.C., Defensive Tackle

Pete said we wont turn up the heat on juco's till late fall.

Advertisement
The legend of Kool will grow even more as he will have 3 guys go in the first two rounds. He is going to have his pick of JUCO's.

Advertisement
Got to love the online posters telling coaches who they need to offer.

Keep up the good work and make [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION] proud!!!

I have said it a few times, that Miami DOESN'T NEED A JUCO DT for 2018 an that it is better to bring in a prep player. Because a Juco could be 1 and done, thus leaving scrambling again for in 2019.

But with that said Humphreys is a beast in the middle.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back