Juco DT Offer Jaden Hamlin

mhkemh

Redshirt Freshman
Premium

Southwest Mississippi Community College defensive lineman Jaden Hamlin debuted as a top ten JUCO prospect with an 88 rating.

High School Background -
He had 91 tackles as a senior in high school at Valley (Ala.). Also played tight end at 285 pounds and caught two touchdowns that season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ill Allow It GIF

Advertisement

Southwest Mississippi Community College defensive lineman Jaden Hamlin debuted as a top ten JUCO prospect with an 88 rating.

High School Background -
He had 91 tackles as a senior in high school at Valley (Ala.). Also played tight end at 285 pounds and caught two touchdowns that season.

No sunshine detected. Im not sure anybody is smiling at a JUCO in Miss though

The first 6 plays on this tape is all you need to see. Explosive, quick, twitchy, respectable strength and effort. Take 100%. No reason not to land this kid considering our depth at DT next year.

Get him in during the spring. Get him in optimal shape and this kid could easily play 20+ snaps a game.

Advertisement
I love the offer, but it's gonna be a lot of work.

Good gawd that's a country boi, it's gonna be a long road to work around that culture shock.

This was 4yrs ago

Go Canes

Advertisement
sooooo these f*ckers are just trying to play keep away on dt prospects...they have 3 committed with like 2 or 3 on commitment watch...who tf needs 5 nose tackles lol
Am I the only one that thinks teams do that? Over recruit a position in an effort to slow down future opponents. Think about how many teams each year who are one or two pieces away from having a championship team, but the key pieces they need commit to sit on the bench at UGA, Bama, OSU, 8&4, OU, or TX. Check out their OL recruits this cycle.

Am I the only one that thinks teams do that? Over recruit a position in an effort to slow down future opponents. Think about how many teams each year who are one or two pieces away from having a championship team, but the key pieces they need commit to sit on the bench at UGA, Bama, OSU, 8&4, OU, or TX. Check out their OL recruits this cycle.

Think that has been the case for many years with Bama, OSU, Clemson and UGA.. now with NIL, it is different. They may get them in the recruiting classes.. but it shakes out.

sooooo these f*ckers are just trying to play keep away on dt prospects...they have 3 committed with like 2 or 3 on commitment watch...who tf needs 5 nose tackles lol
They know this is how you compete. SEC always been trying to keep these types away from us and have. I’m assuming whoever is the jag at Uga practise will be transferring eventually or waiting depending on who’s in front. They are spoiled asf

Advertisement
Think that has been the case for many years with Bama, OSU, Clemson and UGA.. now with NIL, it is different. They may get them in the recruiting classes.. but it shakes out.
It sucks we can’t see proof but imo I think even without NiL Mario would have been capable here of getting elite classes. But we will never know

Doubt it. Seems pretty self defeating when you only have 85 scholarships to give out. Being heavy at one position is gonna cost you somewhere else.

Been that way for decade plus!

But times are changing and your seeing that with guys like Bear transferring away

Advertisement
Back