Juco DT Jeffrey M’ba

Advertisement
Show Me The Money GIF by Emmys

why is he leaving Auburn now? getting beat out?
Not expected to start. 2nd-unit projections and bounced around between DE and DT in their formation.

Not sold on him being the only one we grab if we pursue (we should). Think there’s bigger fish. He wouldn’t move the needle enough.

Advertisement
Not expected to start. 2nd-unit projections and bounced around between DE and DT in their formation.

Not sold on him being the only one we grab if we pursue (we should). Think there’s bigger fish. He wouldn’t move the needle enough.
Do those other fish play at A&M???

Do those other fish play at A&M???
Don’t think so but with them, it could further implode at any moment.

Beating A&M this season would be monumental for a myriad of reasons. I want that game more than Clemson or UNC, anyone anyone other than FSU if I’m being brutally honest. It would accelerate their downfall while making a statement to the local guys early in the season.

Don’t think so but with them, it could further implode at any moment.

Beating A&M this season would be monumental for a myriad of reasons. I want that game more than Clemson or UNC, anyone anyone other than FSU if I’m being brutally honest. It would accelerate their downfall while making a statement to the local guys early in the season.

Aside from that, for better or worse, it looks good to beat an SEC. I don’t think they’re a great team but perception is reality. FSU received clout beating LSU in a slap fight.

Advertisement
Kid is 6'5 310 and speaking on he is comfortable as a de. He is NOT the guy we need with the current mindset..guys like that arent usual visible types that want to play on the interior at the 1 tech or nose.
Was in the middle of typing the same thing and saw your comment pop up.

Pass. We have a room full of guys that can rush the passer and in that 280-290 weight range. No point in being 310 if you don’t play like it.

He doesn’t play like it, which is why he’s not getting burn at Auburn.

He’s Jelani Hamilton with nicer hair
Phenomenal comparison lol

If you take him, it’s because you’re admitting Gore is going to be absolutely nothing. Just another pass rusher that actually has some size to him, but failed to generate any real noise in Auburn’s spring practices. I don’t mind taking M’ba, but he’s not the answer. Not even close.

Advertisement
Kid is 6'5 310 and speaking on he is comfortable as a de. He is NOT the guy we need with the current mindset..guys like that arent usual physical types that want to play on the interior at the 1 tech or nose.
Ok, didn't know he wants to be a DE.

Ok, didn't know he wants to be a DE.
yea based on the article he has he was backing up at end at auburn...and says he is comfortable there at that spot..because Myles Garret is 280 and he is even bigger *delusional*

In their defense i guess he would be a 2 gapping dend....but still doesnt sound like a guy that will buy fully into occupying blocks maybe they can coach him up to that though.

Advertisement
yea based on the article he has he was backing up at end at auburn...and says he is comfortable there at that spot..because Myles Garret is 280 and he is even bigger *delusional*

In their defense i guess he would be a 2 gapping dend....but still doesnt sound like a guy that will buy fully into occupying blocks maybe they can coach him up to that though.
yeah he aint playing that lol

Kid is 6'5 310 and speaking on he is comfortable as a de. He is NOT the guy we need with the current mindset..guys like that arent usual physical types that want to play on the interior at the 1 tech or nose.
Wants to stand on the edge and throw a big slow swim move to look cool. We need somebody with knockback power inside.

He aint playing no edge for Guidry, "your big hass going against the Guard Kabron. Go ova there. Fat haas".

Advertisement
Back