juco dl

terdferguson

Junior
Sorry I don't really follow recruiting that closely. Are we in on any impact juco dls that could come in and make an immediate impact?

Advertisement
This thread follows the FSU game every year like clockwork.

Let me save you some hassle: yes, we probably are recruiting them and no, we probably won't get any of the ones that can beast out right away.

Maybe one day we can be like Alabama: Just get three strong, fat, grown *** men and put them down on the DL and say "**** the positions".

I've given up on DL recruiting.

So now I have something in common with the staff.

Can't even rely on the fact like last year that we had Thomas and Jackson in the bag.

Horrible.

Advertisement
DL and LB recruiting for 2015 has been unacceptable. Perry, McIntosh, and Patchan are nice additions, but it doesn't sound like we're in the running for any other front seven recruit worth getting excited about this year.

DT recruiting in particular is abysmal. Considering what Wicker said about not being contacted by the staff in quite some time, it sounds like Jethro is outright quitting. He hasn't shown an ability to close on any premier DT talent in his time here, but it's still pathetic to not even try.

Because of our greater than the NCAA academic standards they can't get in we recruit a minimum of 10-15 every year juco and highschool and maybe 2-3 can actually qualify. This is where not using the NCAA standards kills us in recruiting the trenches the proof is in the pudding!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back